Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Job for CA in Qatar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Friends,
A Chartered Accountant with Banking experience required by a local Bank in Qatar,If you are Chartered Accountant and have a banking experience please forward your CV on my e-mail javedmsd@yahoo.com.
or can call me on my mobile No. +974-5258328 for further detail.
One post for HR department also vacant in the same Bank, so if you know any one who have a degree in HR, please forward this detail to him.Thanks---
No response received from anyone...Not intrested? OK, then please give me web/e-mail address of B4 audit companies to get assistance from them---Hope this time someone will come forward with required detail.
let us know about Salary Package
It will be a good package with family status, so hurry to submit your CVs
javed .. my friend is qualified CA also he is expert in audit but he not have banking experiance ,, so can he submit his cv>?
I checked with concerned person,as per him, A person who have a good audit experience of Bank can also apply--Terefore Your friend can forward CV.
Say figures not adjectives like competitive.
Dear, I came to know about this job and informed to friends, now its upto you to apply instead of enquiring about the package, the package will be offered you once your CV success, then upto you to join or not.