Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Diff b/w ACCA ,CIMA, ICMA,&ACMA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can any one tell me the differences between ACCA CA ACMA ICMA & CIMA and also tell which course belonge to which country and tell me the best accounting TWITION PROVIDING institute in ISLAMABAD
AOA!
CIMA = chartered institue of management accountants
ACCA = accociate chartered certified acccountant
ICAMP = institute of cost and management accountants of pakistan
CA = chartered accountancy (offered by ICAP in pakistan)
CIMA ACCA both r UK based
ACMA (accociate cost and management accountant) is a certificate that one can get after compeleting ICMAP. then after gaining an xpirience of 5 or 10 years(not sure) one known as FCMA (FELLOW cost and management accountant)
hope it a answer of ur question.GOD bless u
(corrections r welcome)
thx sidiqui you mean to say that only ACCA and CIMa are uk based remaining are pak courses and also what about some good twition providers in islambad i heared that ACMA is USA course AM i right?
well now look i have given my B.A. papers(subjects are economics n statistics),my father wants me to do ACCA.i dont know a single bit of it.i visited its site but i didnt get satisfied.now can u help me?
for COMPLEAT INFORMATION ABOUT ACCA

PLEASE VISIT
http//www.skans.edu.pk/acca/index.php
acca is a better option, and if u dont have the back ground of acounting then you can first go for CAT and then start with accca,
WELL HUMA NOW LOOK THAT YOU DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT ACCOUNTS AS YOU PREVIOSLU DID NOT STUDEID ACCOUNTS SUBJECT SO I WOULD SUGGEST YOU TO DO CAT BEOFORE ACCA.YOU CAN ALSO DO ACCA ONLY IF YOU ARE HARWORKING THEN ITS OK OTHERWISE YOU SHOULD DO CAT BEFORE ACCA.
well thank you very much for the help,but can u tell me whats the time duration of the course?
well as for CAT we can do it in 6months,a year or one and a half year.hope u get my point.

take care
ACCA = 3 YEARS DURATION..

AFTER BA ITS BATTER TO GO IN ACCA

RATHER THEN IN CAT BECAUSE CAT IS FOR MATRIC OR FSC STUDENTS
well thank you very much to all of u.if i had any problem i'll ask u ppl.

take care
ANYONE CAN GUIDE ME HOW TO GET ICMAP PRIVATE TUTION.