Accountancy Forum

Full Version: big 4 in the world
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
""A better approach would rather joining the big 4 anywhere in the world for a better and long term sustainability.. ""
tht was written in some forum discussion. Want to know tht what does this person mean by big 4 anywhere in this world?
in accountancy profession Big4 means the top4 largest Accountancy/Auditing Firms in the world....
Big 4 are the 4 biggest firms in the world

Price WaterHouse Coopers
Deloitte Touche
KPMG
Earnest & Young

This list is not in the order of ranking
but then y tht guy is saying tht join anyone of these big firms? is it possible to join any of these firms after doing CA inter from ICAP...? i dont think so
???? So who joins Big4 in Pakistan then ???
thts what i want to know.... want to know tht can we join any of the big four after doing CA inter from Pakistan? i wud like somebody to give me some info in this regard
Zain, do you mean join a Big 4 outside Pakistan, if that is your question the answer would be 'highly difficult' unless you can arrange a work permit, find a contract and convince that you to date qualifications are equivalent to a UK Degree. (I am talking about UK here).

In Pakistan, ofcourse you can; that is when Big 4 hire,, people who have passed their CA inter (or whatever it is called these days)
hello
i am a acca student and i wanted to know that when can i join big four. i have completed first 3 papers . If yes then how can i join .