Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Where are we headed to ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Assalam o Alliakum Every1,

If we go back in time for say 6 to 8 years we would find our society to be one which had elements of fear from Allah and people were trying to please Him, though not in great numbers, and were not doing shameful, un-ethical, un-Islamic, even we could say non-Pakistani, acts openly.

But, unfortunately now under the banner of Enlightened Moderation, as propagated by Mr Musharaf, people of Pakistan including Electronic, and even print media has gone mad. They are trying to cross all the limits and are ready to embrace western culture with its entirety. Amazingly, what west is ready to give up we are stretching ourselves to the limits to snatch it from them though we don’t have to because it’s creeping into our society very swiftly and would soon ruin us.

What I fear a lot is the fact that Allah won't leave these thing in their Status quo for very long and He would surely teach us our lessons as it is His Sunnah. Holy Quran tells us the stories of different nations those were destroyed because of the prohibited acts they were doing and SURPRISINGLY if we ADD the acts of all the nations mentioned in Quran we would come to know that WE ARE DOING ALL OF THEM.

They were destroyed because of indulging into one particular act act at a time but we have all the evils in our society…......so, what do you guys think how long will it be before Allah would repeat His Sunnah.

We could see and witness around us how Muslims are being humiliated in the whole world what do you people think what is the reason for this...........for me it’s the “so called" enlightened Moderation" phenomena which is destroying the Muslim Ummah every where in the world. Look at our society, it has come a long way and have achieved what true and genuine Muslims would never even think of doing because not a single Muslim would ever think to go against the teachings of Quran, at least in the form of Law/writing if not practically, but we have a suggestion on desk that tell us our destinay I.e. POLICE SHOULD NOT INTERFERE IN ANY SUCH ZINA CASE WHERE THE MAN & THE WOMAN HAD CONSENT FOR THE SHAMEFUL ACT. It means with agreement you can do whatever you want.

What is our destiny? Where would we end up? Where are we headed to?

In my opinion, provided everything remains unchanged, we would receive severe punishment from Allah not only in our lives but also in hereafter.

In the end i pray to Allah that He may gives us all Hidayah, courage and steadfastness to always go against what is un-Islamic and refrain us from HARAM?

Asif

Now Asif no idea how could you relate all this to enlightened moderation concept. Demoralization is there in our society and it had always been.

Muslims are being punished and the reason is not following Islam in its exact essence. Islam is not only saying prayers, observing fast, hajj. These are things related to just individuals. Islam is a code of ethics and infact the west at this time is more Muslim than us.

"POLICE SHOULD NOT INTERFERE IN ANY SUCH ZINA CASE WHERE THE MAN & THE WOMAN HAD CONSENT FOR THE SHAMEFUL ACT" This provision is not exactly like this, however, the end result could be same. You should also look at the consequences of this proposed repealed clause. More than shameful they had been.
I know what you mean and there should be limits in all things,, but what I am surprised is why do people not point out to all other ills of society which are as damning and equally deserve the wrath of Allah,.. namely,.. corruption, tax evasion, complete dis regard of law, lack of respect for the common man, injustice, exploitation in the name of Islam and ideology, ... these are I feel are equally damning things rampant in our society,.. other issues may be a part of it.

Has any one ever thought about these,.. has any relegious scholar, ulema and other concerned citizens raised this and questioned if the wrath of Allah be upon us because there is injustice in Society especially for the poor and down trodden !!
Schuaeb, you are right when you say that enlightened moderation concept has nothing to do with what ever is happening around us but, I believe, because of misinterpreting the meanings of this concept, at various levels according to our own needs and comfort, has made it almost an evil thought.

Because, all of us are trying & struggling to become modern and by that what we generally mean is to be as western as possible I.e. leave your own customs, culture and feel pity on being a Muslim & above all leave aside the teachings of Islam. You know what when I speak to people about the teachings of Islam the only answer and reaction I get is “KAUN SI DUNYA MAIN REHTAY HO” or “KUCH NAHI HOTA SAB CHALTA HA”.

I completely agree with you and PRACS that Islam is not only restricted to five prayers, Ramadan, Hajj etc but it tells us how to live our 24 hours & how we should behave with others and don’t you guys think if people start fearing Allah and act as per the teachings of Islam in its entirety all the evils you and PRACS mentioned would eliminate themselves and infact this is the beauty of Islam that it gives a sense of honor, achievement & above all complete satisfaction, peace of mind and tranquility.

As for the provision of HUDOOD ordinance I did not quote it exactly the way it was but what it meant. Anyways, as you mentioned the consequences of the proposed repealed clause are much severe, however, in my opinion nothing can be worst than going against the laws of ALLAH.

May Allah guide us towards the right path (Ameen).

Regards