Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Fake Message through This Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have any Body Received this fake message??
Don't believe on this!!

<font color="red"><b>You received the following message from idris (idris_ibra888@yahoo.com)

At http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/

From Idris Ibrahim
Avenue 5 Lot 172 Cocody Quarters
Abidjan IVORY COAST.
WEST AFRICA

Good day Dear One,

Greetings and How are you today,I am Idris Ibrahim 22 years. I would like you to permit me to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint relationship and business with you in your country.

I have a substantial capital I honourably Inherited from my late father late Alhaji Suleman Ibrahim
who deal in Cocao-coffee plantation and share from family Gold, diamond Mining and trading.The Epmgigo rebels killed Him recently in poltical crisis in our country that have resulted to war since this past two years.

I intend to invest this money in profitable areas in your country into a very lucratives business venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us .
Most especially is for you to help me come over to your base if possible for You be able co-operate with me to become my business partner in your country and create ideas on how money will be invested, properly
managed and the type of investment after the money is transferred to your custody with your assistance.

I inherited this sum from my late father whom the rebels killed because he was not supporting their selfish intrest to topple the president Gbagbo the present president.Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to handle this transaction sincerely by protecting my Interests and upon your acceptance of this proposal.I would furnish you with the full detailed information, procedure, amount involve is below and we shall mutually agree on your percentage interest or share holding for helping me to secure the release of the deposit and investing the fund into a lucratives profitable venture in your care.It is The sum of SEVEN Million,Five Hundred Thousand USD $7.500.000USD I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so desire, but do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it
deserves.I want you to be rest assured that everything is in order and legitimate it was due to the politicalcrisis in our country that have resulted to war which cause everybody to find a way to get out the country,that makes me to use this medium to request for your assistance hoping that you will not let me
down.

This money is legitimately acquired by my late father from sales of cocoa-coffee and diamond dealings.
Looking forward to your prompt response
Thanks and God bless
Idris Ibrahim.
PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY PRIVATE EMAIL AT idris_ibra888@yahoo.com for more details</b></font id="red">
Now just who is going to believe that out of all the people in the world
that, if you recieved the email, you would be the choosen one.

Babyboy
http//www.learnaboutthis.net/Articles/accounting
http//www.learnaboutthis.net/Articles/accounting/blog
I am receiving these kind of mails plus received a call from UAE no. also

He told me that he is bank manager and want to transfer the amount to me and we will share the proceeds.

Anyhow he told that his attorney will contact me.

I want to know that what is that thing so agreed to meet with his attorney.

Now his attorney is sending me mails but now i m too much busy and cant reply to them Wink

He offered me an amount of Rs. 420,000,000/- only .......
Someone is sendinding me same kind of messages at my e-mail address. Admin should do something to stop spamers who are using this forum for spamming.
Well, every body is getting it, so no worries, though the Admin could help by weeding out these fade ID memebers. I guess it would help if we started posting ID of these fake IDs
I, too, have jreceived a similar sort of message
I recommend the admin to disable the person to person messaging from the board for a while... I believe 99% of the members dont use it anyway.
Hopefully ) we are all educated enough to ignore these messages..

i guess thats the right way