Accountancy Forum

Full Version: The influence of Islam in modern youth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<font color="green"><font size="5">Assalamoaliekum every body!
This is a bit different topic but nevertheless interesting.The biggest question is how much modern youth is influenced towards Islam?
youth is an energetic age and a person thinks that he can do everything but how much r they doing..............</font id="size5"></font id="green">
We could start with using regular font...
I think most of us, including younger generation and seasoned individuals, are now a days leaning towards west and not Islam. I did raise the same question couple of weeks ago with the subject “where are we headed to?” and we concluded on the fact that we would only be respected by others when we would follow our religion in its entirety as it is the will of Allah or else things won't improve no matter what we do or acheive.

Its too General a statement to make,.
salamzzzzzz
yeh but when u say that youth of today is heading toward swestern culture.Then its partially true because some of them r directing toward their religion aswel.Religion is the basic need and soul of a person.It supports that person it gives the view and reason of being alive.y r we here?who created us? wat is our end?
Of course every human being has at least once though about these questions isnt it?so I think the most concise simple and precise answer is Islam!!
Its wat I think othere smay not but they would try 2 give a counter argument which I am free welcoming 2 listen!
miss_ch
Generally, the youth if not goin towards west, then they are atleast getting away from Islam.

A good thing that I have noted is that it generally depends on the "class"

Richer youth are much less towards Islam then the middle class one's & the same is with lower class
Whether its a general statement or not, but its correct.

But we have to look at our approach towards Islam. Is modernization, many times referred as westernization, means gettin away from Islam?

Shoaib
<font color="green">salamzzzzzzzzzzzz
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Is modernization, many times referred as westernization, means gettin away from Islam?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
really i will say that modernization is not westernization.U may say it in one view becose west is now the super power so (our eastern assumption) modernisation comes from there but being modern and staying away from religion r not the same.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Richer youth are much less towards Islam then the middle class one's & the same is with lower class<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
This is true! when ppl get money they forget Allah and Allah gives them more and more chances and if they dont repent it is for their own worst!when a person doesnt have enough money he remembers Allah more and more so we say that he is more inclined toward sislam.
but my question was that wat is the youth doing to save their religion from the current torments.islam is the major issue nowadayz.How can we youngsters spread the message of our religion?R we practicing it our selves or moreover do we want 2 practice???
miss_ch</font id="green">
What is Islam?

Beard, veil, sayin prayers, observing fast and fulfillin other obligations, is this is what Islam all about?
assalamoaliekum
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">What is Islam?

Beard, veil, sayin prayers, observing fast and fulfillin other obligations, is this is what Islam all about?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
no brother u r mistaken these r the rituals and rules of islam.the real word islam comes from obedience and a muslim is the one who is obedient to Allah so if he follows his commandz(which u stated above)he will obey Allah and be a muslim.
Islam is a universal and unique religion.Nearly every religion name is derived from place or its founder.Like christianity comes from christ and jewism comes from Juda and buddhism comes from Budda!But islam comes from obedience.Even its name is very significant!
Islam is a way of life.Do u know wat i mean by this?lets give a simple example.When a non muslim accepts Islam and starts following it wat changes does he observes in his life.his problems solve easily because he belives in Allah!his tesions vanish because he belive in fate divine destiny which allah ahs already written for him etc After all this he starts practicing the rituals and cultures of islam.Fist he completes his faith by believing in 5 pillars of faith)then he believe in five pillars of islam and start practicing and slowly he moves towards sunnah like keeping beard This is what is Islam.It deals with daily life of human being and changes his personality by teaching different codes and conducts.
this a brief description but Islam is very wide.U can gain 1st hand knowledge by reading The Quran with translation and meaningz
Nice innocent reply was yours.

You didn't get what I exactly want to say. I asked is Islam confined to these rituals. If all Muslims practice all these their fate would be changed?

My answer is no.

These are basics of Islam which every Muslim has to practice individually, referred as HAQOOQ ULLAH.

Islam goes much beyond these. People confining Islam to these, consciously or unconsciously, infact, in my opinion are harming Islam.

Islam emphasis on HAQOOQ UL EBAD, this term is not understood properly, and is much broader than normally considered. Truth, honesty, mannerism, behaviour, discipline, obedience of laws and many other things are included.

So fate of Muslims in never going to change until Muslims adopts aforementioned things.

What I am trying to say is that we Muslims are confused about Islam. We should look Islam in true perspective, and must not confine Islam to the basic principles.

Shoaib
assalamoaliekum
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">What I am trying to say is that we Muslims are confused about Islam. We should look Islam in true perspective, and must not confine Islam to the basic principles.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
yes brother its wrute but u wrote that we must not confine to the basic principles I totally disgree.basics r basic and very inportant.Now a dayz youth is not following basics thats y all this is happening.but nevertheless its same as u said.
the fate is only decoded by Allah so we cant say anything but yes the biggest problem in muslims is self respect and non unity!A Muslim doesnt think a Muslim as his brother there is no unity.If their would ahve been unity may be we would not have been seeing the present order.and no morals and self respect.I just conclude that as we move away from our religion there will be more corruption and disasters.
Sticking to basic principles is a must for every Muslim. However, we can not change the fate of umma just by sticking to basics, Islam goes much beyond and principles for success have been clearly mentioned. Islam, like other religions, does not seperate DEEN and DUNYA. It describes the ways to behave in this world.

I never am trying to question the basic principles nor comparing them with other teachings of Islam. I want to elloborate that there has been a misconception about Islam that it's just about EBADAT. Islam is a good of ethics governing this world as well.

You are saying that as we are moving away from Islam we are becoming more corrupt. How would you explain Non Mulslim nations are lesser corrupt than us? I would conclude that in this present world the Non Muslim nations are following Islamic principles more than the Muslims, and that is why there are much better.

What is right is Islam, thats how Quaid-e-Azam defined Islam and its also my beleif about it.

Shoaib
salamzzzzzzz
yes!! but non muslims are also becoming courrept because they r going away from theur religion aswell.How many christians actually go 2 churches each sunday how amny of them actually study bible which comes in new editionz!!!!!
Every religionz true basics teach the morals of living in human society but ppl have changed their religionz so how r they suppose 2 follow!
I will say that only those muslimz r corrupt who leave their religion or dont follow.......
There is no disagreement with what you said, we people are definitely moving away from our religion, and this is becoming the cause for our failure, and I perceive that you also agree that religion is not just the name of following the basic.
Pages: 1 2