Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Need some guidline from senior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi friends
I recently done Bcom with 952 numbers.firstly i want to strt ACCA.but my teacher asked me to do MBA first,so i have applied in MBA and MBIT in agriculure university faisalabad.and MS banking and finance in GC lahore.i hope that my name can easily come in these programs.i want to ask any senior member to let me know abt MBA and MBIT in agriculture. and wht should i prefer MBA or MBIT. i will do ACCA after my master. Also let me know that the value of degree of some private institute like Pakaims etc is more or less than Agri uni faisalabd.
reply me fast plzzz
Hi

I will suggest you that if you want an international career, first do Masters. It could be MBA, M.Com or MA. After completing masters start ACCA.

Kind Sipra

M.A, ACCA
<b><font size="2"><font face="Courier New"><font color="green">If you are looking for ACCA career than MBA (Accounting/Finance) or MS (Finance) is always the best option for you than MBIT.</font id="green">

<font color="blue">Fortune favors the bold</font id="blue"> </font id="Courier New"> </font id="size2"> </b>
If you are planning for an accountancy career, there is no point in going for an MBA,. go for your CA or ACCA or CIMA etc, without wasting two years in a Masters degree,.. these professional questions are equal to Masters,.. my personal opinion ofcourse
Hi
Dear if you want to pursue your career in accountancy then you can start with MBA because in Pakistan MBA has good market. If you want to take agriculture and its related field as career than ACCA or MBA will not be a good idea.
Most of my students start MBA and after completing 12 courses they also start ACCA, studying for both qualifications simultaneously. You can do the same.
Really thanks for ur replys...can anyone tell me about MBA from International islamic Uni,, i want to know abt the reputation of MBA from I.I.U.
i decide to do Mba (finance)