Accountancy Forum

Full Version: PITY ON US
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We as a nation are bent upon destroying everything we own. The site http//accountancy.com.pk for some years I saw on search engines as Pakistani site and took it as if it was purely a site for accountanats, accountancy students and accountancy professionals etc. As such I never tried to become a member.

However one day whne I had good free time I read some of the posting and found it was a serious site, with matured readership and viewership and I became a member.

Now for the last 2 months I find while its membership or viewership has increased on the other hand it has become hostage to commercial advertisers and it is just hundreds of other Pakistanii non serious site. It is not now for serious readers.

The fact is and there is no doubt in it that there is hardly an serious type of discussion forum in Pakistan where the administrators or webmasters take serious and prompt action to delete such posts which are against the very nature of the specific site.

May perhaps any reader could introduce me any real serious web site worth of being member.