Accountancy Forum

Full Version: The Future of Customer service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<font color="red">Operator</font id="red"> "Thank you for calling Pizza Hut. May I have
your ..."

<font color="blue">Customer</font id="blue"> "Halloo, can I order?"

<font color="red">Operator </font id="red"> "Can I have your multi purpose card number
first, Sir?"

<font color="blue">Customer</font id="blue"> "It's eh ..., hold on ... 698-45-54610 ..."

<font color="red">Operator </font id="red"> "OK... you're ... Mr Shane Peters and you're calling from 17 Reef Str. Your home number is 0208 094 2366, your office 020 7645 2302 and your mobile is 079 266 12566. Which number are you calling from now Sir?

<font color="blue">Customer </font id="blue"> "Home! How did you get all my phone
numbers?"

<font color="red">Operator </font id="red"> "We are connected to the system Sir."

<font color="blue">Customer</font id="blue"> "May I order your Seafood Pizza..."

<font color="red">Operator </font id="red"> "That's not a good idea Sir."

<font color="blue">Customer</font id="blue"> "How come?"

<font color="red">Operator </font id="red"> "According to your medical records, you have high blood pressure and even higher cholesterol level Sir."

<font color="blue">Customer</font id="blue"> "What?... What do you recommend then?"

<font color="red">Operator </font id="red"> "Try our Low Fat Hokkien Mee Pizza.You'll like it"

<font color="blue">Customer</font id="blue"> "How do you know for sure?"

<font color="red">Operator </font id="red"> "You borrowed a book entitled "Popular Hokkien Dishes" from the National Library last week Sir."

<font color="blue">Customer </font id="blue"> "OK I give up ... Give me three family sized ones then, how much will that cost?

<font color="red">Operator </font id="red"> "That should be enough for your family of 10, Sir. The total is £149.99

<font color="blue">Customer</font id="blue"> "Can I pay by credit card?"

<font color="red">Operator </font id="red"> "I'm afraid you have to pay us cash, Sir.Your credit card is over the limit and you're owing your bank £3720.55 since October last year.That's not including the late payment charges on your housing loan Sir."

<font color="blue">Customer </font id="blue"> "I guess I have to run to the neighbourhood
ATM and withdraw some cash before your guy arrives."

<font color="red">Operator </font id="red"> "You can't Sir. Based on the records,you' ve
reached your daily limit on machine withdrawal today."

<font color="blue">Customer </font id="blue"> "Never mind just send the pizzas, I'll have the cash ready.How long is it gonna take anyway?"

<font color="red">Operator </font id="red"> "About 45 minutes Sir, but if you can't wait you can always come and collect it on your Green Double Cab ..."

<font color="blue">Customer</font id="blue"> "What!"

<font color="red">Operator </font id="red"> "According to the details in our system, you own a Nissan Double Cab, ... registration number NRB 1123 ..."

<font color="blue">Customer</font id="blue"> " B***S***"

<font color="red">Operator </font id="red"> "Better watch your language Sir. Remember on 15th July 1987 you were convicted of using abusive language on a policeman...

<font color="blue">Customer</font id="blue"> [Speechless]

<font color="red">Operator </font id="red"> "Is there anything else Sir?"

<font color="blue">Customer</font id="blue"> "Nothing ... by the way ... aren't you giving me that 3 free bottles of cola as advertised?"

<font color="red">Operator </font id="red"> "We normally would Sir, but based on your records you're also diabetic ... "

<font color="blue">Customer </font id="blue"> "Please cancel the order, my wife will have to cook ..."