Accountancy Forum

Full Version: How to password protect a folder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could anyone kindly tell me how to put password to a folder saved on a shared computer?

Waiting anxiously for your replies.Hope to get them before i lose my data.

Thanks

Regards.
ap aisi ****i cheezen rakha hi na karen jin ko chupana pare\
U may purchase software named 'my secret folder MSF'
by this sodtware u can password protect or hide the folder u want
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> ap aisi ****i cheezen rakha hi na karen jin ko chupana pare\

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Thanks for the reply.
Well,it was regarding a presentation which i had to give and it was saved on a computer in the computer lab at the campus.Don't think i would have liked to let my opponents copy it)Logical,eh??anyway.The problem is already solved.Thanks

Regards)
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">U may purchase software named 'my secret folder MSF'
by this sodtware u can password protect or hide the folder u want<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Thank you for the suggestion.
Would must get it if i again come across the same situation.

Regards)
or u can create ur own user n
1) keep a BREIFCASE on the desktop which no one out side frm ur account can access

2)change the properties of the folder > sharing > Make this folder Private . tht way the folder can only be accessed frm ur user account