Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Revised Syllabus of icap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AoA,
i want to know about the Revised Syllabus of Foundation, Intermediate
1.are it is changed from the spring 2007 and the spring 2007 examination will be held under new syllabus .
2.and how much papers a student can do in first time .(its important )
3.i want to prepare my module A & B together and want to do it in spring2007 and the module C&D in autumn2007 .is it is possible .
It is possible but it would be very difficult to prepare for 5 subjects of A and B together, considering module B is probably the toughest module now.
AoA,
Thanks to replay.............,i have to prepare for CA foundation and intermedaite in one year .As mension above i want to do foundation in spring2007 (5 papers with new syllabus )
1.functional english
2.Quantitative Methods.
3.introduction to economics and finance.
4.introduction to financail accounting .
5.mercantile law .
are the new syllabbus is from spring 2007 bcoz as before there are 6 subjects in foundation .and 7 in intermmedaite am i right...
any other who replay me and guide me ...........answer in detailed plzz.
(as the nauman says it would be very defficullt to prepare for 5 subjects.its depend on me and the ques is not to clear or not the question is only that in first attempt who much papers a student will take)
2....my friends has to prepare for ppt what is the passing percentage of ppt (i think 50 % orr you tell)
Foundation is going to be hard as it is with 5 subjects, if you havent done accounting before then module B accounting demands alot of time and practice apart from that Mercentile Law and Economics demand alot of time and effort, 4 months are just not enough to prepare for 5 subjects. One or two of the subjects will end up getting neglected. Maths and Stats is easy but again that demands fair amount of practice. Even if you do manage to clear these 5 subjects in 4 months, it is just impossible to do 7 subjects of intermediate in 4 months, each and every subject in intermediate level demands alot of time, with classes, TOT examination and all you wont get time for the subjects. If you can do Foundation in one attempt thats well and good but Inter is not possible.
AoA,
Thanks to replay agian.........?shokriya replay karna ka noman bahi baat ya hai ka main na foundation ka subjects ki tiyari sohri ki hoyee hia 1.lakin maslah yah ka mogha nahi pata tah about the reviced syllabus pehla foundation main 6 subjects tah main poch ya raha hoon ka kya springs 2007 sa naya syllabus cahla ga? or foundation 5 subjects ki ho ge 2.i m registered as PFC candidate with out any institution i have done my b.com already so the subjects like in foundation i have a lot of tought .or finanacail accounting is my favorate subjects 3.age ka lihaz sa i want to clear my foundation and intermedate in one year bcoz main abb apna year zaya karna ka risk nahi lana cahta okzzzzz.4.kya icap main ya rule hai ka main 5 papers akk hi dafa da sakta hoon ka nahi sirf ya poch raha hoon .pehla i think module one duration the 6 month ki lakin as priavte candidate main 5 paper doon ga agga pass howa ya fail ya mara maslah hia
wasa tu main icap office sa poch loon ga magar ACCA FORUm iss liya use karta hooon ka yahan sa maloom ho jaya .baki rahi ka 4 monthes main nahi ho gi tiyari tu main bohat arsa sa tiyari kar raha hoon foundation ki tiyara buss bakwas ya hia ka syllabus change ho gaya hai .

as you replay me thanks again or i think you will replay me agian .........?

THANKS again