Accountancy Forum

Full Version: OTHER EGG OF "MANTIQ"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hardly any day goes by when on TV, on radio or in the newspapers we do not read that our economy is booming with jet speed, we now stand in the list of developing countries fast progressing, rate of economical growth is so much etc.

The son of a common man after obtaining a huge of Degrees on different subjects from US Universities came back home. On the breakfast table in a plate was lying a boiled egg. The highly educated America returned son started giving lecture to the father “Papa, though in the plate there appears only one egg but according to ‘Mantiq’ there are two. One is visible the other is invisible. One is in our eyes the other one is in our sub conscious and so on’. The simple municipality school passed matriculate father like me with his wide open eyes listened to the lecture. When he got tired and did not understand anything from such a highly educated lecture, the father took the egg, put it in his mouth saying to the son that I have taken what is visible, the one which is according to Mantiq, he can take.

Being a municipality matriculate and having no one educated from America in my family I do not understand what is micro level economy and what macro level economy the factors of which are rapidly going high than Tezgam speed. I only know of micro cooker. Being an ordinary housewife what I know is that since my marriage and as I saw my parents home, I used to cook food daily in the afternoon for two times consumption. For the last 10 years due to economy boosting, now I have increased a little quantity of food to be cooked. After consuming in the afternoon and in night meal, I will preserve the left over. Today I would cook fresh, consume the fresly cooked in the afternoon but in the evening the left over from yesterday. Two times left over from today I will then use tomorrow and it will relieve my kitchen for one day from expense of gas, electricity, spices etc. And this circle goes on. Seeing the circumstances I am expecting soon to give two day rest to the kitchen.

Yesterday 13 November 2006 international newspapers have shown a 22-25 years young simple Nasreen from Jandala Village near Multan. She is sitting with her two other female family members. The news item circulated by AP says Nasreen along with her sister, six brothers, five sister-in-laws and two nephews each have sold one kidney each at an average of Rs. 50,000, according to the report to overcome their poverty. I cannot understand why Nasreen did not got herself enlightened and benefited from micros and macros to meet her family needs rather than selling kidneys.