Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Vote between Anjum Asim and Deloitte Pakistan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i wanna know which firm is better, anjum asim or deloitte(yousuf adil saleem & co)

if one have selected for article ship by both firms then which one in your point of view is better and why?

waiting for ur comments
c there is a rule of thumb. after ca inter we have the following priorities to join
1AFF
2KPMG
3FRhodes
4Delloite
5Any other firm

reason being simple,, wat matters after u r qualified? the name of firm dat is attached 2 u!! delloite is in Big4 ok. go 4 it. i m afraid why u not opted 4 other big3?
helloooo
u say to all that prefer to join ferguson
if they dont induct most of us then where should we go
if we r doing CA then we have to do articles na , and waiting for ferguson , kpmg and ford rhodes for ever is not something good

can u do something for me to join big 3?

they dont call even for test, to pass it is something behond.

anyways comment on it, and mail me i wanna discuss

abbasifaizan

waiting for ur e mail,

DELOITTE and ANJUM ASIM in islamabad

members from islamabad do reply
deloitte......offcourse.......they are one of big four........they will surely have some technical support from the international firm........which means u get to learn advanced techniques....and lastly.....big four name can help u abroad..if u ever go there..
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sara-i</i>
<br />
abbasifaizan

waiting for ur e mail,

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

oh sorry, replying late as was busy at work. delloite is better definitely. but i cant get 1 thing dat why the big3 are not calling u? where do u live, which city? Wat is ur paper`s result status of previous modules? c there is no such thing that u cant join any big3. u can. but u hav 2 work hard!! waiting 4 ur rep
hello
me from islamabad
having MFC 5TH

hmm i hav got frends working in AFF and KPMG who r frm 5th mfc. hav u tried 4 it at AFF in islamabad?
We should consider the local rankings of the firms also...coz every one has not planned his/her future abroad...articles from a big4 does matters but not to that extent as we have presumed...
during one of my jobs at a client I found a qualified CA (articled from KPMG TH, 1999) drawing a salary of Rs 55,000, this indicates something to think about...
wat do u mean mani? KPMG TH is one of the big4 and it comes on no2 in pak.. there is no astonishment to hear dat he is gettin 55k
and lemme tell u 1 more thing dat if u r d best den u must go 2 d best so dat u will get d best post qualification.. And if u r CA INTER then wat matters is dat frm where u did ur articles? got it man? ur firm decides ur future after u..!
so, as per your opinion a person who has qualified since 1999 with a big4 tag and getting only 55k is not an astonishing case...it is astonishing for me...
yes your firm decides your future, but its a generalized idea...
yes.....but if u did articles from very big firm...but you are not qualified.......its not a very good thing.........qualified person is always better.......and the salary and stuff like that....well thats just ur luck.....
Well 55k for qualified in 99 is quite astonishing....
There must be something wrong with that person...
But a big firm always counts while getting a good job in the industry...
Im in KPMG and i know atleast 6 to 7 unqualified people from our firm earning more than 55 in one or two years time...
Pages: 1 2 3 4