Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Normal work hours of big 4 firms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to know about the normal working timings of big4. I'm an ACCA student considering to work in a big4... I think that I'll be able to join Ferguson or Deloitte.

Any comments which is better in working conditions especially what are the normal timimgs at which they leave their trainees

Regards
hmmm the thing is i dont know why u r considering DElloite, c ferg is d best, then 4 u its Ford Rhodes then KPMG and then Delloite,, this may b the best choices in the best order. as ferg is d best den it demands sth frm u. its normal office time is from 830 to 530.however if there is more work then there is no time for going back home.
yeah. I know the ranking but there are more chances for me getting into deloitte or fergusson thats why i was asking.

Anyways, 830 to 530 are the official working timings. What about the practical thing. How much days in a month someone returns home around 6??

thnks for the answer
have u got 'reference' ausman???
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ausmanpk2001</i>
<br />yeah. I know the ranking but there are more chances for me getting into deloitte or fergusson thats why i was asking.

Anyways, 830 to 530 are the official working timings. What about the practical thing. How much days in a month someone returns home around 6??

thnks for the answer
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

well dat depends... at yerar end u might b very late returning home... all depends on which client u r and how is ur team? and yes ur client? join AFF and 4get DElloite.. if u r sth then u need no reference.. giv my acquaintaince in aff form if u think its a big issue)
thanks for the answer. does this means that I'll come home normal timings USUALLY?

hey dear just chill if u r asking about lhr office.
just get once enter then u hav a loooooooooooot of time for study.

just pray that,and sit on a place where ur partner cant see u easily and read your book. anyhow if he selects u for something , accept it, go there , and perform the required task by ur manager( and be good with him, thats halp alot)and then u will also find enough time.

BUT BUT,
1 must try to keep away urself from getting outstations, that one is hard task.
2 and when there is an year end....... he he he(FORGET UR BOOKS)

anyhow, at lhr office u will find enough time for study

i hav seen many peoples sleeping in corridor for couple of weeks and waiting for thier turn. thats look quite good.(even then they dont study and enjoy the firm) D

thats what happens there
thankyou very much for the information, capricorn