Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Seeking potential CPAs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering if anyone in KARACHI is preparing for the CPA exam. I have cleared REG and BEC and now preparing for FAR and AUD. If anyone interested in group studying please let me know. Also, is possible to find Becker CPA material in Karachi? Many thanks and good luck to all.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ucilite</i>
<br />Just wondering if anyone in KARACHI is preparing for the CPA exam. I have cleared REG and BEC and now preparing for FAR and AUD. If anyone interested in group studying please let me know. Also, is possible to find Becker CPA material in Karachi? Many thanks and good luck to all.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

can one do CPA in Pakistan. As far as I know CPA exams can only be written within USA.
or are you just preparing in Karachi and later would write exams there. please let me know.

can one do CPA in Pakistan. As far as I know CPA exams can only be written within USA.
or are you just preparing in Karachi and later would write exams there. please let me know.
[/quote]

Yes, I am just preparing in Karachi and later plan to take them in the US.