Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ICAEW INTRODUCED IN pAKISTAN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear All,

Sarwars Chartered Accountants has been authorized as the first Training Organization by ICAEW in Pakistan. The firm provides you to become an internationally acclaimed Chartered Accountant.The session commences in Feb 2007 and for students intrested kindly mail on the mentioned below address

Please note that there are limited seats available and would be strictly served on merit basis.

Thanks & Regards

Hasan Rashid

Director Marketing and Financial Consultancy

Call 92-42-5784025-6

Fax 92-42-5784027

Cell 92-300 8497823

email sarwars@magic.net.pk
<font size="5"> fraud </font id="size5">

nothing such goo and see icaew site yu will not find any sarwar there it just joking i search all and asked my brother also who is feloow mwmber of icaew and working in uk ( pwc) <font color="blue"><font size="5">icaew papers are conducted only in bhrain ,marataius , singapore and uk it self </font id="size5"> </font id="blue">
icaew will not even think about Pakistan so getting traing in pakistan for icaew will be a comlet joke
how come big4 cant acclaimed such a huge oppurtunity and this small firm which no one know get such a big oppuurtunity
<b>fraud</b>
at the end of 3 years they will give yu nothing
they will ask yu for the interview and at that date there office will be closed .
You are 5 months late "Mr Usmansss" lot of people already deciet by this fraud "Laugh Out Loud"
Hmmm hasnt anybody filed a complaint with the relevant authorities?
well, I don't know y the admins r quiet????
they should have taken a serious notice.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">well, I don't know y the admins r quiet<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">