Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Want internship in top Auditing firm of Pakistan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AOA!I am student of MBA(Finance) and did BSCS in 2004.Now I like to start me Professional life with any top auditing firm of Pakistan like KPMG Pakistan/Deloitte Pakistan/E&Y Pakistan by doing internship with any firm. I am much interested in auditing and financial services.
Can any body tell me; are these companies’ offers internships for MBA's students? if yes what is the procedure?
I had email them about internship but did not got any response for any of firm. I need help from any of KPMG or Deloitte or E&Y Pakistan firm’s member? Please guide me

Thanks!
Plz reply! any of you
They have a formal process of recruitment. Go to their office and ask them of the recruitment dates and the process. They'll guide you better.

They rarely reply to emails.
Asslam-o-Alikum
how r u all. i m student of ACCA from karachi. i want to know that after how many papers cleard, big four firm hire as a trainee to the students. thanks. waiting for ur ( members ) reply.
in now dayz all big4 r planing to hire ann acca after givn the core papers(thats what i hav heared from some partners of the firm not 100 % confirmed)
but in these daz 1 of my friend is doing from kpmg after level 2