Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Should I take risk or not
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Dudes! AOA

Before going to ellaborate my point, i would like to introduce myself to this forum members. Not so special, but my name is Muhammad Ehsan Chishti, working in a Trade Organization as Deputy Secretary (Admn), studing in the last semaster of MBA (Banking & Finance).

Now! the problem is that when i had joined the mentioned organization i was just BSC at that time and now alham-do-lillah my MBA is in last stages, according to this fact i desire to have a financial profession in near future, but you people are well aware from the market situation that without experience i couldn't get the job in Finance area.

Keeping in view the above facts kindly suggest me that what should i do to have experience in finance area either i should join i CA Firm or any other financial institute on Internship basis or what?

As i have spent two years in this Trade organization and by doing so i have two years experience in management/Administration, but i want to come towards my specialization. So, should i take a risk by leaving my current employer or not?

Hope for the positive response please.

Regards,
<b>Chishti</b>

if you have time you should go for ACCA...!
dude frankly speaking u dont really get good jobs here in PAKISTAN buh i'll suggest u dat if u can do ACCA along with ur job dat will be da best option.although it requires a big effort buh as they say "kuch panay k liye kuch khona tu parta hai"

[url][/url]www.CPAdaily.com - Your one stop for all CPA related news and infomation.