Accountancy Forum

Full Version: actuarial science
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mr.Sumaan, can u kindly send the actuarial student handbook to me too, the same u sent to Waqas. i would be greatly thankful to u ...and plz tell me some thing about some tutions available for acturies ,plz.

i hope u will respond soon!!!!!

m mailing address is <zaidi_ali_hassan@yahoo.com>

aliz
I think its Miss Sumaan n not Mr.

I don't mean to discourage you from asking questions, but kindly post your question only once.

There are no proper institutes which provide tuitions for actuarial sciences. So you have to study all by yourself.

Your Actuarial Student Handbook is on its way.

Hi Sumaan

Actually I need a copy of Acturial Student's Handbook. Would you please kindly sned me a copy, I am also looking for a list of qualified practising acturies in Pakistan.. can you help?

Thanks

zubair

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Hi Sumaan

Actually I need a copy of Acturial Student's Handbook. Would you please kindly sned me a copy, I am also looking for a list of qualified practising acturies in Pakistan.. can you help?

Thanks

zubair

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Your student handbook is on its way.

I know a couple of Actuaries, some trainees/part-qualifieds as well... I'll take permission first and then post their contact details with their consent.