Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Which Firm is better? FRSH or THK?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Salam ppl, i was having a discussion with some people and one was saying the Frsh is better than Thk while the others were saying Thk is better, they were of the view that Frsh has bigger client portfolio and they send their trainees on lots of sconomints as compared to Thk, while other half was saying Thk has fewer but quality clients..
So could anybody shed some light on this and which is better of the two firms and in which aspect.
Thanks.
In the coming years the majority of good clients will be in KPMGs domain so better keep that in mind. Waisay bhi unhoon ne AFF se kaafi clients cheen liye hain, which i believe is due to the requirements from parent companies of multinationals.
But Sir KWJ! AFF is AFF. Are you getting my point? Anyways, I'll personally prefer KPMG to FRSH/E&Y. The general firms ranking is as under;

1. AFF
2. KPMGTH
3. FRSH/E&Y
4. MYASCO/Deloitte
5. AASR/GT
6. RA & Co.
7. HC & Co.
8. BDO Ebrahim & Co.
Who said AFF is below them? Yaar ab tumhara khayal hai mai AFF ja ker usko bura bhala kahoon ga?? D With regards to the other two i was saying KPMG is better.

BTW ye AASR kaun hain ?? Aur BDO ko hamsaya honay ki waja se uper le ayay ho Wink
well something that an AFF person told me
AFF 5 years ago ; Slogan In God we trust and others we audit
AFF Now ; Slogan In God we trust and others KPMG audit...
No tension there mate, kuch client AFF se thori dair k liye niklay hain, they will come back to us. Afterall, AFF is at the top and the rest of the rankings start way down!
AFF good choice but need choukas powwa(referance)