Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Value at Risk at Stock Exchange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am doing MS in finance; I have assignment to write a report on “Value at Risk as Risk management System in Stock exchange”. Security and exchange commission has proposed Value at Risk as new measurement of Risk Management at Stock exchanges. Members of stock exchanges, especially those who target the retail clients and generally handle highly speculative trades fear that the new Risk Management System (RMS) will ask for a much higher exposure margin that cannot be passed on to their client.

I did not find related articles on Internet. If you have access to any thing related to this topic, please forward it to me.

Regards

mere bhai stock ka bahut bura haal hai abhi tu kabhi bhar jati kabhi gir jati mager ab share bharne ke inkaam hain meri bat sonain dj cement ka share lena main shahid wohhi lon kyun ke abhi us rate bhar gaye te bahut ab wapis gir gaye hain ab wo lena hai dekhain muje bhi information dain kon sa share acha hai pleaseeeeeeeeee