Accountancy Forum

Full Version: pakistan ko Inqilaab ki zarorat hai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
ye bill pass nahi hua ye washiya danda pass hua hai or ye khawatin ke haq ki bat nahi huhi hai ye khawatin ko ezzat ko ochala geya hai or hum chup hain or hum chup hi rain ge kyun ke hum bhi darpook ho chuke hain moun se bahut bolte hain hum ye karlain ge hum wo karlain ge aaj pakistan main har wo kam hora hai jo islam ke khilaaf phale tu bahut kam or bahut kam assa hota tha koi islam ke bare main kuch keh yeah kuch kare ab tu pakistan main khulle aam hogeya khate hain hum tu islam par chal re hain shahid in ke dimag kharab hogaye hain ager islam chal re hote tu aaj kisi ke poun tale nahi rigre jate sar otha kar bat karte **** **** bad main orD
Check your home then ask here!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr.Usman Haider

Your Name is Combination of Two Respectable
Personality in islamic History and you are
using that name for asking this type of Question

This is a Professional Accounting Forum Not for
this type of post Please go to other forums for
this type of Post(easily available at the Net)

But my persoanl Request to you is Be a good

Muslim and Study and Watch Good Books and Websites
for instance Dawat-e-Islami, Tableeghi Jamat,
Jamat Ahle Hadis, Dr.Asrar Ahmed, Javed Ahmed Ghamdi,
Waheed-ud-Din Khan, Dr.Zakir Naik and other
Non-Political Religious Groups and Parties,

Specially Dawat-e-Islami & Tableeghi Jamat

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mahtab</i>
<br />Mr.Usman Haider

Your Name is Combination of Two Respectable
Personality in islamic History and you are
using that name for asking this type of Question

This is a Professional Accounting Forum Not for
this type of post Please go to other forums for
this type of Post(easily available at the Net)

But my persoanl Request to you is Be a good

Muslim and Study and Watch Good Books and Websites
for instance Dawat-e-Islami, Tableeghi Jamat,
Jamat Ahle Hadis, Dr.Asrar Ahmed, Javed Ahmed Ghamdi,
Waheed-ud-Din Khan, Dr.Zakir Naik and other
Non-Political Religious Groups and Parties,

Specially Dawat-e-Islami & Tableeghi Jamat

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

this is general topics part of the forum. u can post anything here. what does reading "selfmade islamic litreature" has to do with the question? u'r completely off the topic!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Amir</i>
<br />Check your home then ask here!!!!!!!!!!!
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="blue">U r absolutly rite.
By the way, mr.usman haider after all what was that cause that led u 2 think in this way?</font id="blue"></font id="Comic Sans MS">
MR usman in this forum
we are all law abiding people so we have to take into account all the matters, rules and regulations in a more cautious way...i hope u have understand my point what i m trying to say..ok tell me..u right this is general forum..now does that mean that we should send these sort of comments anyway...
hope u wouldnot mind that
be a good guy...
This is a general discussion thread so nothing wrong with the topic, however, no idea what the posts after that are leading to.
This is accountancy forum so please avoid using such filth.......if you have such wrong mind then go to google and search their that how many of those calling you you can easily find such matarial near you because media now a days giving so much overtness to nudeness and also visit geo and ary urls they may also well equipped with such banners impossing their adresses
well nothing wrong with the topic. its general discussion forum so general topics can be discussed. those who doesnt want to participate are not forced by any one to post their replies.
but i will request Mr. Usman Haider to use some english also in his posts. not coz i dont understand urdu but by God its not possible for me to read and understand what u have written. dont mind please, i dont mean to hurt you in anyway.
Pervez Musharraf became president of Pakistan in October 1999 when he ousted Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in a bloodless coup. After September 11, the man that some in the United States once denounced as a "tin pot" dictator became, overnight, a pivotal player on the world stage and a very close friend of the United States. His willingness to work with the United States has come at a great cost back home. Many in Pakistan denounce him as a traitor and in March 2005, hundreds of thousands of people took to the streets in Pakistan, declaring Musharraf unacceptable because of his pro-American policies. Read his complete interview with NBC’s Tom Brokaw below.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Amir</i>
<br />Check your home then ask here!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharam Nahi athi hai aap ko galat bat karke insaan ho or upper se etna acha naam hai aap ka aap ko assi batain lekhna shoba nahi dati hain[p]
Dears All,

I dont find anything wrong in the very first post of Usman Haider. He said that "Pakistan Ko Inqelaab Kee Zaroorat Hai" and in my view he was talking about the recently approved "HAQOOQ-E-NISWAAN BILL" i.e. Women Rights Act.

So many muslim scholars (who are really qualified people and who dont describe themselves as scholar) have shown their concerns over this law. I have gone through its contents and personally feel concerns about it, although those concerns are my personal feeling and any person may or may not agree to them.

In my view the Laws promulgated in Zia regime were also somewhat biased but those were also the laws of our country and we were always supposed to obey them. Those laws provided a combination of HADOOL LAW as per Shariah and Man Made Law as per Penal Code. An accused was supposed to face both trials, if such trials were likely to suit his case.

However, currently approved law is little bit different. It follows Hadood Law as per Sharia but has laid down a procedural way out to proceed against the accused. So many powers of police have been reduced. Court intervention has been introduced. Eye witnesses have been made a compulsion for requesting the court to proceed against any body. In this way, the ZANA-BIL-RAZA (Zana with consent) has ben given a bit disguised relaxation. However, law is still very much strict against ludeness. This is what i deduce from an over view of law. Since I am not a lawyer, I dont know all the surrounding facts.

I know so much good and so much bad happens in every social setup. Strict laws, in the scenario of unlimited powers of police, might affect the innocents. Likewise, lenient laws with reduced police powers, may leave the criminals to do what they want.

In fact every one has to do justice with his ownself. The law which has been made by our government, we have to follow it and if we feel some deficiencies, we can talk to our representatives in parliment and can discuss technically on various national and international forums. But in no way we can breach the laws.

This is what I feel and believe.

Mr. Usman's concerns might be strongly footed on facts and figures. I appreciate him, if he will explain his views further and discuss the technical and legal aspects of his concerns.

This is a general forum and in my view the query was not immoral. I dont know why some friends have gone outrageous on this query.

Yes, Inqelaab does not mean only an inqelaab which is supposed to be brought through arms and amunations. I said every one has to do justice with his ownself and the day when we all will reach this stage, inqelab will come. I accept that I am still not on that stage. I dont know about others. I remember an incident written in islamic books, where a person came to Prophet (peace be upon him) and accepted his crime (some serious one in moral terms) and after his three times acceptance, Prophet (PBUH) suggested a punishment for him and he was punished. This is one's justice with his ownself. Off course we need an inqelaab in our own attitudes.

Hope no body would be affected by my post.

Best regards,

Kamran.

Inkilaab in attitudes is the only things that might help. I have just one point the bill passed in Zia regime was strict and some people will say Islamic and the recently passed bill is a different story. Had the previous hadood bill was able to stop or reduce demoralization in our society or this bill is going to enhance the situation. No sir, these bills will count just one degree rest depends upon one's on moral strength.

Although, do not know in very much detail about this bill, I do have some reservations regarding it. However, in comparison to previous one its better. And, most importantly powers of police should be limited especially in this case.

Shoaib

Mr Usman Haider don't say me any thing regarding my only post to this forum that was my reaction on you thrice edited post so i reacted on that now i appreciate that you become a sane person.....
Protecton of Women's Rights is not possible espacially in remote areas of pakistan there is "Jagirdar" system.....they use women as only the commodity for them.........need to change their vission don't need to pass null and void bills ..............their are lot of parliamentry statutes tell me how may of those are working and implementing....i saw a person during diving he thrown away a shopping bag from already running car is this lawfull .. think if such bag hit on face of any one and susequently become a disaster for lot of accidents......we need to change our thoughts ...........
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6