Accountancy Forum

Full Version: MBA with KU affiliation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Assallam-o-Alykuim;

This is my first msg,kindly help me.

What you think doing MBA from Karachi university affiliated instituiton is worth full or not? .Kindly reply me, I am very worried about my career because I am doing MBA from one of the KU affiliated institution.
Kindly reply me .Am i doing right or wrong.
Valaikum Salam,

Really i dont have any idea of this university...Dont worry somebody will help u...
Dear
u don't worry doing M.B.A from one of the affiliates to KU is as rewarding as done from KUBS(Karachi University Business School)
believe me when u will enter into the job market every body will ask for your degree and one specialty of doing M.B.A FROM affiliates is that the degree being issued is that of the KU, no matter that in Transcript the name of your college from where u 've pursued your studies will be mentioned.
any way thing that matters is KU and the GP you secure throughout your academics.
I will still suggest that its better to do MBA directly from KUBS rather than doing it from any affiliate colleges as affiliation may be suspended due to their inefficiencies or not so good performances in the later years, so its better to do it directly from KUBS.