Accountancy Forum

Full Version: info about
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<font face="Courier New">Assalam-o-Alaikum!
I am new to this forum and need a little help.I have passed my intermediate exams two years ago and now I want to do CA from Karachi, can any one tell me what is procedure of this course and how much it costs for first two years and then after clearing module "D". which institute in khi may suit me as I had left my studies for two years continuosly can I have admission in CA's course, if yes then what are requirements for this?</font id="Courier New"><font size="3"></font id="size3"><b></b><i></i>
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mfahr</i>
<br />Hi,

Salam,

What did you get in your intermediate examination ?

Yes, you can join CA directly if you have a B grade in Inter. And if you have a lower grade, then you will have to appear in the apptitute test of ICAP.

VISIT www.icap.org.pk

Hope I answered your question.

Rgds,
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
<i><b>yes brother you thankyou for giving me attention and solving problem of test for CA. I have got B grade in inter but i have some personal matters there also so iwas not able to give proper time to my studies (I have got A1 grade in matric)well......thankyou very much for your answer.</b></i>