Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CRICKET WORLD CUP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<font color="blue"><font face="Comic Sans MS">What do u all think who will win the ???
I wish if New Zealand or West Indies or Sri Lanka or South Africa could win it…. Coz all of them play good cricket.</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="blue">
Only they play good cricket! Didn't we play good cricket.
Waise you only missed Australia, means you want any team to win except Australians.
I foresee this world cup is going in newzealand lets see what happens next if newzealand will not win then it might be southafrica no other else can win this...........my choice for australia is after ireland laughing out loud.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>
<br />Only they play good cricket! Didn't we play good cricket.
Waise you only missed Australia, means you want any team to win except Australians.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
We also play good, infact very good, cricket. I always side the Pakistanis and the Pakistani team but what shall I say when they have dissappointed me so much by not qualifing even for the super eight.
Well, its also true that I want want all good teams to win except Australia because when it comes to a match between Pak and Aus they alsways play unfair game. So that's the reason why I'm not interested in their victory.
Worldcup is going to

Australia

or,

South Africa

I bet.

Regards,

Kamran.

i dont know who is going to get the world cup but i think, keeping the present situation in sight, Bangladesh seems to be a good condidate. iss bar lay jaey ga tou humari, indian aur baaqi bohat see aisee good teams ko kuch sharam tou aaey gi.
Loosing a game is not a matter of shame, because in every game there is got to be a loser and a winner. And, it too is always not essential that the strong team is going to win. Upsets have been continuously happening through out the history of sport. Bangladesh defeated Australia some time ago. In soccer world cup 2002 Senegal defeated France the former champions.

I am among the most depressed Pakistani cricket fans after that Ireland game. Pakistani team is unable to qualify for second round in two consecutive world cups hurting millions of Pakistani fans a great deal. However, I will still emphasize that we have got a totally wrong attitude (The Indians too). Defeat is to be accepted with broad minds and we should remember that Pakistani team has won more matches than the number of matches it has lost.

The favorites for world cup, according to me, are in following order

1- Australia
2- South Africa
3- Sri Lanka
4- New Zealand
5- West Indies
6- England
7- Bangladesh
8- Ireland

Shoaib
All of you should pray that at least Ireland to win so that we can say that we are not alone
Pakistanis are second to none in making there heros zero or I should rather say they are second to India in this regard. Now, the whole nation has unanimously decided that Inzimam is the only man responsible for getting our team out of the cup
Southafrican are beaten by Begalis.........OHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD
<font color="blue"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Well well well, I was 2 glad 2 c my Bangali Bros winning the match.[)][)]
Coz they r muslims like us n' were once a part of Pakistan. I never differentiate b/w Pakis n' Bangalis.[8D]</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="blue">
OHHHHHH I never meant that;;;; YES they are our muslim brothers and infact they "ARE" our part of country.....But i mean how pthatic would it be if Southafricans even lose to play semi final just because of Bangladesh
Do you really think that Bengalis are a part of our country????
You should be aware of the harsh attitude and atocities they always had for us
Dears,

I fully support the views of Mr. Shoaib on the issue of Bangalies.

I dont understand why people regard Bangalies as brothers or part of our country. If we study history of Pakistan and give a thought to treatment of past governments to various sects of sub-nations and classes of people, we shall see lots of affectees over the period of initial 23 to 25 years when bangalies were our part. However, this does not mean that any affectee should separate his city/state/province from Pakistan.

I agree that there might be so much imbalanced treatment with bangaalies during Ayub and Bhutto regimes. Still, this does not give a right to be separated. In every home, there could be seen the kids who feel that parents dont give him/her a preference over others or at least dont treat him/her equal to others. This might be wrong or right, but should such a kid leave his/her home for such feelings. Society does not look such decision with sympathies.

One can see that so much injustice has been done with many people in various regimes. Every act on the part of governments is to save their seats and prolong their tenures. We all are aware of it. None of governments is our relative or sincere to us. I have no doubts over it. Everey one in politics criticises the others just for the reason that he/she is not in government. There is no other pain for the public.

We can see such injustice in history with mahajirs, pakhtoons, tribal people, balochs, saraekies and with some specific sects of punjabies as well. Why it happened? Becoz we live in a home i.e. Pakistan, and fights are a normal feature of a home having such a big joint family. Where these give us pain, the joint set-up also brings so much of love, prosperity and happiness. After all we all are brothers and we can settle down all issues just like the sons of a father settle down their issues.

Bangalies have left us, they have broken a home, they caused shame to us internationally, they have done suicide as a Pakistani which is not forgiveable at all, they killed own army men in 1971, they killed us, they became a part of indian attackers,.............what they have not committed??????????

For an instance, if so much was worng with them in Pakistan, then why this all has not so far been corrected in Bangla Desh. Why army rulers ruled Bangla Desh for long period? Why their politicians behave in the same way? Why they have still not achieved the purposes they intended to achieve? Just becoz we were one and same thing and we cant change our behaviours, whatever we name our selves.

We delibrately lost a cricket match against Bangla Desh just to support our so-called "bangali brothers" for getting test cap. This was apparent from Wasim Akram's statement that we delibrately lost. Exactly at that time Bangla Deshi people were abusing us in Bangla Desh. They were naming it to be an avenge of all the injustice done with them by Pakistanies. Who are Pakistanies? Only myself or Shoaib? No.....all of you are Pakistanies. They abused all of you. It was shown on international media chennels. It was a matter of worst shame for us as a nation.

If some one calls any Bangla Deshi his brother, he should look into the history.

I personally feel it an abuse for me. Yes, I am not the brother of any Bangali. I feel shame for it. I want to be even more harsh and strict on it.

Best regards,

Kamran.
You might be right but i said that being muslim country we should not leave them alone thats why i said...and for your kind information that was MR.BHUTTO...who was one of the greatest fools due to goofy Bhutto that all did happen...so as there were 51% our mistake and 49% their's and 100% indian win isn't it
Pages: 1 2