Accountancy Forum

Full Version: HELP PLEASE URGENT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello.
i m student Of I.com.
i want to ask that i want to get good jobs with good salary.
i can get 80%+ marks in I.com. what kind of Education me should take after I.com
i dont want to do CA. please help me.
my option is I.com >>B.com>>MBA
but my teacher told me that B.com and MBA have no value. and they have low salary.
can i do MSC in any subject releated about my field ?
waiting yours valueable reply anxiously.
please reply me..i m sooooooo much confused.[V]
can i do BCS ?
Dear,

The selection of one' future goal in commerce field depends upon his/her life setup.
I dont argue that Chartered Accountacy is a best field to be selected because every body has his/her own circumstances. Still, it is on top worldwide, at the moment.

Mainly people do not want to choose CA, because they feel that it to be very much difficult and time consuming. Yes, it requires more time than MBA and fetchs even more knowldge (at least in comparison of normal universities of Pakistan and more retunrs) but, in my view, it is not so difficult as has been understood by studnets of your age.

Still, as you say that you dont want to do CA, your choice should be of doing B.Com from a good university like University of the Punjab or Quaid-e-Azam University etc. You may also opt BBA instead. After graduation, you should do MBA from some well reputed university, if you want good returns from your job.

I dont agree with the other clarifiation posted by some friend in so far as it relates to selection of university/institute for doing MBA. I strictly believe that whatever charters HEC has given and whatever efforts HEC has made, MBA would only be fruitful (in comparison to CA) if it is done from (in Pakistan)

Lahore University of Management Siences (LUMS), Lahore.
or,
Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi.

Or if it is done from some foreign university.

However, after doing MBA you can also proceed to do CFA.

It is one of the best charters as a financial analyst.

Best regards.

Kamran.
Thanks for Reply.
one more Q. i want to ask that .. what kind of option i have after I.com
B.com , BBA , ? can i do BCS ?
b coz i hear that in Banking sector they need computer knowing person with commerce Education.
??
@Arsalan
Had i been at Ur place,my preferences would have been as under
1.BS from LUMS then
2.BBA from IBA then
3.BBA from NUST/SZABIST/CBM then
4.BBA/BPA/BCom from KU/Any other reputed university(HOwever i wont personally recommend U B Com coz i hav done BCom along with my CA studies,its simply rubbish)
[PROVIDED that U r financilly sound enuf to join LUMS/IBA etc...]
No need to do BCS as IT and relevant computer courses are now the integral parts of syllabi of well reputed institutes

@insaan
i only know about LUMS UNI.
i dont know about IBA,NUST,SZABIST,CBM
kidly can u give me their introduction?
can i get Job In CBR after BBA or B.com Along MBA?
and can i get job in Foregin countires?
i can do MBA from LUMBS or Forigen countires.
please give me reply. i shall be thankkkkkkkkkkkkkk full to you [8)]