Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CA Article Ship from Outside Pakistan!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have read that there r some CA firms outside Pakistan like in UAE, who recruit students for Articles Ship
Can any one tell me about these firms and is it better to go and apply in it and what r the prospects of it!
If any of Big4 recruits Pakistani students
There, of course, are ICAP registered firms in UAE. You can find their names and contact nos in the directory. I am not very much sure about the worth of articles from UAE, however, I guess it would be adviseable for someone who want to pursue his career overthere. And, UAE being a growing market for accoutants, may be a good place.
Yaar i had the same thoughts a couple of months back when i had given my Mod D exams and was waiting for my results.... i had planned to do my articles from Sajjad Hssain & CO. or something like that... i dont even remember the name now. But then i decided against it and came to Ferguson. I think its better to complete articles from here and then search for a job there AFTER qualifying. First of all, if u go abroad you wont be doing ur articles from the Big4, they are not Members of ICAP and so they articles there would not be accepted ( this is what i came to know and then i decided against going to UAE) And if u do form some small firm there, then id say better do from big4 in pak than from small firm abroad... but the decision lies with you
Doing articles from Pakistan is much better and is more valuable.
Imran I dont know in what context you are taking? If you are comparing articles from Pakistan with Middle East then your view seems right. However, those who want to pursue there career in Middle East doing articles over there may not be some thing least recommended
if you compare articles in pakistan with articles in middle east first thing is that there is no firm in middle east from which you can do CA articleship. Its rather than internship not articleship. Secondly its not easy even to have internship