Accountancy Forum

Full Version: help me out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
m graduate in math,stat,econ and want 2 join the big 4 firms.is it easy 4 me 2 start articleship easily in those firms.tell me abt articleship also that wht it is nd what we have 2 do.thnx
I think the best way for you is to first join a Chartered Accountancy Tutor and sit up to Module D. After passing Module D you can try a CA firm for your articleship.

You can also join CA frim (not Big 4) for articles but in this way you need a lot of struggle to pass exmas. However if you want to join RAETs that is much easier way and then after Module D you can join any of the firm
And Adnan, with out qualifying CA Inter, its almost impossible for you to get recruited with any of Big 3 or even firms after that. So, in this case you have to opt something after that.

I will recommend, as msc286 said, articles should preferably be joined after qualifying CA Inter. And remember in this case the duration will be 1.5 years less

Shoaib