Accountancy Forum

Full Version: IQ TEST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
AOA,

GUESS

20 friends meet each other in a party after long time
each shakes hands with every other exactly once.
tell us the total number of hand shakes???
[)]
19+18+17+16+15+14+13+12+11+10+9+8+7+6+5+4+3+2+1
Seems Mr. Schuaeb has the right answer.
380 times
<font color="blue"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Its sooooooooooooo.... simple
380 times</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="blue">
Nice answers. And nice reflection of IQ level of our youth
that's great
You know what was great Amir that we all are goofs!!! And you proved yourself one of them. Astute Accountant called the question too simple, the question definitely was very simple, however, it proved too tough for astute himself.

How come the answer could be 380. The correct answer as I earlier mentioned was 190.

This simple question really proved to be too tough for us
<font color="blue"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Ooooooooooops!!!
I made a mistake in a hurry, the answer is like this
If each of the 20 persons is 2 shake hands with the others, once n’ exactly once the answer is 190 times</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="blue">
<font color="blue"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Thanx 4 ur "nice" comment, as I already mentioned I was in a great hurry n' was shutting down my PC before the prayer. So when I sat down today it just came into my mind that what was the question like. I had posted the exact answer now.
So cheer up n' chilllllllllll out now!!!!</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="blue">
AOA,

the answer is...........190
1st person shakes hand with other 19
2nd with other 18
3rd with other 17
4th with other 16
and so on....

so Mr.Schuaeb is right.[)]
Thanks for the confirmation, however, I knew that I was right before your confirmation.

Astute I guess you mind my concepts. Infact, at the same time calling some thing simple and still giving wrong answer, so you asked for such coments. However, I'm sorry if something I said was not fine.

Shoaib
I said great not for answers but to the maker of that Fazool Question and i once again say that GREAT...and keep wasting you time
AOA,

Mr. Amir i think nothing is fazool na its our mind which make things great or fazool.
Absolutely right no doubt...so this concludes that my mind is fazool in such topics....laugh out loud
Pages: 1 2