Accountancy Forum

Full Version: TERRORISM QUIZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
AOA,[)]

Answer day ker aap bhi terrorists ki list main shamil hoon....golden chance....

TERRORISM QUIZ

1) Which is the only country in the world to have dropped bombs on over twenty different countries since 1945?

2) Which is the only country to have used nuclear weapons?

3) Which country was responsible for a car bomb which killed 80 civilians in Beirut in 1985, in a botched assassination attempt, thereby making it the most lethal terrorist bombing in modern Middle East history?

4) Which country's illegal bombing of Libya in 1986 was described by the UN Legal Committee as a "classic case" of terrorism?

5) Which country rejected the order of the International Court of Justice (ICJ) to terminate its "unlawful use of force" against Nicaragua in 1986, and then vetoed a UN Security Council resolution calling on all states to observe international law?
Terrorists ki list main to hum pehle hi shamil hain. Nice approach of defining terrorism
HMMM,

The Biggest Terrorists are ISRAEL, and AMERICA...
AOA,

try to give answers...[)]
It's an educated guess rather en a quiz answers of all 5 must be

USA
USA
USA
USA
USA
Congrates to me that i am now one of the terrorist
AOA,

hhmm i belive u..infact we donot have any doubt...[)][D]
Thanks A Lot I Might Start with my old Signature You will Probably See near Future

---------------------------------------------
A Borned Millitant
So where is my Certificate of Terrorism(CoT) not CoI actually
ofcourse USA & ISRAEL (****AN QOAM).....

N YE TO AIK BLIND PERSON BHI APPKO BATA SAKTA HAI KEY WT USA N ISREALI ARE!!!
I already said in previous post that "It's an educated guess rather en a quiz answers of all 5 must be USA"
Obviously Biggest Terrorists Are USA And Israel But Questions Relate to USA then y all of u r
talking abt Israel?
Infact Israel is associated undertaking of USA.
Very much true indeed Imran sahib
The Only America
Pages: 1 2