Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Myasco or Riaz & co . . . Which is better ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi dears,

Let advice me as i have two options of
firms to join in lahore i.e

MYASCO
RIAZ AND COMPANY

Which firm in your opinion is better to
join in lahore???
Reply plzzz

Regards,
zafar
Nobody here know out of 33 reader of
my question . . .

Reply Please
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zafar</i>
<br />Hi dears,

Let advice me as i have two options of
firms to join in lahore i.e

MYASCO
RIAZ AND COMPANY

Which firm in your opinion is better to
join in lahore???
Reply plzzz

Regards,
zafar
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear;
Riaz Ahmad has better repute in Lahore and its working standards are much better as compare to MYSCO. On other hand MYSCO is loosing its quality and standard work and it is being expected that Deloitte may withdraw its membership from MYSCO.

Regards
Riaz Ahmad is far better at Lahore.

Regards,
Riaz Ahmad & Co. (RACO) is the best option amongst RACO & Muhammad Yousuf Adil Saleem & Co. (MYASCO), as well as Lahore (Pakistan) is concerned...MYASCO (Lahore) is little bit in internal crisis now-a-days....!!!! Probably, it may be wrong.......!!!!!
Thanks u

All of u say that RACO is better one

But MYASCO has its foreign affiliation
with DELOITTE and it is also considered
in 'big 4' offering scotment.

To which extent it is expected that
MYASCO will be deprived of Deloitte's
Membership

Please futher guide me I would have to
take a decision in few days

Thanks
Dear,

Whether or not it is going to lose Deloitte affiliation, it can never be comparable to RACO at Lahore. Big 4 will do nothing for you, if you dont have gained required skills and exposure.

Regards,

Kamran.
Hi,

In Lahore even Deloitte's tag does not makes MYAS comparable with RACO, this is what I find while working with both these firms...

So Maani at last you have agreed
Yes, there is no question of disagreement on this matter now...
But if I say your opinion has changed as you have swithced over to that place
Then it will be your own opinion)but not fact.
My opinion had been changed when I was in DTT, and its not only me whose opinion changed after working for around 4 months, the majority took the same decision, a very few stuck to there original opinion and that was only due to the fact that they didn't had the other option...
Rest whatever you can assume.

I m still in confusion,

Tommorrow I contact one of my uncle,a partner of
CA audit firm,for advice and they advised me to
join MYASCO as it has deloitte's tag with scotment
edge and further they tell me that MYASCO lahore
will be stabled very soon as its newly partner
is working positively and sincere
now tell what should i do ???

zafar,
Dear,

I dont agree to this in the short run. Yes, in the longer run (from 5 to 7 years) it may come true.

Regards,
Hafiz Muhammad Yousaf, FCA (Partner, MYASCO, Lahore) has come from MYASCO, Islamabad...is basically a partner/expert of consultancy sector.....So, many of the clients are coming to Deloitte in the consultancy area.....!!!!! ( I have heard it from the students of MYASCO, Lahore...)
Pages: 1 2