Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Females in ICAP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
love to see the view of such a beach.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Hmmmm.......thats very good for your physical and mental health
hmm good fight netween CA(ICAP) AND ACCA MEMBER
hmm good fight netween CA(ICAP) AND ACCA MEMBER

there is no fight at all........
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by iceman_pk</i>
<br />hmm good fight netween CA(ICAP) AND ACCA MEMBER
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Yes, very true, they are always arguing in a way as if they are "fighting".[D]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Amir</i>
<br />hmm good fight netween CA(ICAP) AND ACCA MEMBER

there is no fight at all........

G haan, its not a fight. Infact, it's "friendly firing".[p] In which flowers n' sweets are being exchanged[p].
n' i know after this post I'd b "IN THE LINE OF FIRE"[Wink]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
Yes, very true, they are always arguing in a way as if they are "fighting".<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Very Much True Indeed.........

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">G haan, its not a fight. Infact, it's "friendly firing". In which flowers n' sweets are being exchanged.
n' i know after this post I'd b "IN THE LINE OF FIRE<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Its friendly fire like americans do......laugh out...
This was what I meant too. Friendly Firing like Americans....
I could not help laughing while getting through the later half of this thread.

Dear Kamran Sb.

With some regrets, however, I have to come back to some points made by Kamran. Having said that I do not want to indulge any debate and still developing one, I can't say anything but sorry for that.

Coming to the point, my approach regarding the those millions who sacrificed their lives for making of Pakistan may be quite simple and distorted by my unawareness of the subject.

However, this is my hollow-mind that, at the first place, raises some suspicions.

Pakistan came into being on 1947 and some million lives were sacrificed in the process. The approximate stats I have in this regard are that some 3 million people had to migrate and this massive migration (perhaps the largest in the history of mankind) claimed some 0.8 million lives. For every ones kindest information this 0.8 million didn't only constitute of Muslims. A lot of Hindus and Sikhs were also massacred in the process. And, in their case the culprits had been Muslims.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Dear Shoaib,

So much you have written down is a very simple over-view of the scene. You (i mean any one from your family) have not experienced the migration from India to Pakistan. Have this been a case, you would have not been unaware of those millions who sacrificed their lives, their properties, their siblings and much more for Pakistan during the whole process of freedom and specially during the phase of migration. Of course so many of those who opted India as their place have also gone thorugh this process. But at the moment we are discussing Pakistan.

I have personally met so many old men and women who were the part of this migration. I have heard directly from them and my knowledge is not simply based on the text book of PAKISTAN STUDIES. I am not discussing the intents behind such migration or the reasons for such migration. Infact the thing under discussion is what exactly has happened.

Kamran, after having read your post I have to conclude that your knowledge in this regard is primarily based on the Pak Studies you have learnt. I have heard a lot about the sufferings of the migrants from my grandmother who migrated along with here family to Pakistan, and lost half her relatives in the way. The incedent I beleive is a matter of embarassment for the whole humanity.

But these lives were not sacrificesd for the making of Pakistan, infact they were the aftermath of the situation, I wonder how anyone could disagree. Sub-continent got liberated from colonial role due to their own post-war strategies. And this was not the case with our's subcontinent only. Whole of the thirld world experience the same freedom. Say thanks to mindless Sir Adolf Hitler.

The real acheivements of Muslim leadership of that time is the division of subcontinent. And the most eminent name is of M. A. Jinnah.

I am not asking you to justify the partition of sub continent which resulted in a massive migration of 3 million people, who have to willingly or unwillingly migrate, yes I mean it UNWILLINGLY MIGRATE. Neither I am asking you to justify the two nation theory, especially after the division of Pakistan, which came into being on the basis of two nation theory. Furthermore, I am not accusing you for the miserable plight of Muslims in present India. An important point in this regard is that India is the largest Muslim Nation. I explain it, India is the county having the largest no. of Muslims. My point just lies in please don't say that Pakistan was aquired after sacrificing millions of innocent lives including our incestors.
Dear Shoaib,

At the outset I really did not wish to get into debates on this topic but this man, our brother, Mr. Amir oftenly creates the situations likely to be responded.

Your explanations about the partition and sacrifice of millions describing them to be mutually exclusive incidents do not appeal me at all. You might be totally true but the circumstances which had been created at the time of such partition were similar on both ends.

Muslims, sikhs and Hindus (even others who were a part of that migration) were killed in masses. Thats why where muslims of Pakistan celebrate the independence day on 14 August, the indians celebrate it on 15 August and both countries feel this independence. The whole process of leaving India by british was not spontaneous. Nothing like this ever happens spontaneously. You can study the background of Hong Kong's independence. You can see why UK and Argentina were fighting for an Island. Here people get a home on rent and dont leave it easily. How can we consider that such a big independence and political as well physical partition was merely a spontaneous and volanteer act.

In my view so much was caused by political and other efforts and it took very long to make it possible. Yes, Mr. Jinnah was a person who took the lead and so much was saved by his wisdom and appropriate strategy. Sub-continent, as u said, was infact supposed to be bifurcated and the deaths toll was not merely due to formation of Pakistan. I wonder how you can keep two things separate. For example, if sub-continent was supposed to be relieved by british rulers and all the set-up was supposed to be run under a common confederation without any split or division, do you think, in such a case the death toll could have gone to such a big number.

The sacrifices of people were enormous either these were 4 lacs, 8 lacs or millions. I think even if 4 lacs died during this struggle, it could have affected millions who would be dependent upon them. Further, the worth of one life is not assessable.

At the end, I would like to point out that this forum is a place to express the positive views and to enhance the knowledge of our ownselves as well as others. We must not mess up the things and should have an open minded vision to give some place to those others who (as per our own thoughts) should not have a place anywhere. The behaviours contrary to this, make me to speak on certain issues which I really dont even want to participate.

Best regards,

Kamran.
do you remember the words from urdu book;

Aanday ka aagay roiay
apnay hi diday khoiay.

hope you would understand, these words carry their beauty in urdu only.

Goodman,

Now that, I must say is a Punch line, most suitable to this thread.

My Dear Brothers i know about you perception regarding me however i want to give some clearifications you can see them in below link which i wrote to "Astute Accountant"

http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=5521

I hope you will read this and give me response init.......

Dear Pracs the link which you have given to me was great of "AmrKhaled"...I read it full and i have gain a lot from it the debate between two "Immams".....very nice link ......

Again very thanks to provide me such an important link
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Goodman</i>
<br />do you remember the words from urdu book;

Aanday ka aagay roiay
apnay hi diday khoiay.

hope you would understand, these words carry their beauty in urdu only.

That was the reason, why I refrained from weeping after reading ur second last post. . . . . As I knew weeping would leave me deprived of my “innocent didaz” which I surely can’t afford coz what personality would a “dida less” Chartered Accountant have???
Instead, it would be less risky to “caste pearls b4 swine (bhains k agay bean bajana)” as it may only serve k mera “gala” baith jaye ga but still a quiet Chartered Accountant would b respected in wide circles coz people would only say that I’m a silent-natured person. . . . Lolz
U can’t even imagine how much difficult is it getting 4 me 2 help laughing. U’ve really made me burst into laughter!!!

Astute Accountant

Good to know that you cant stop laughing.

I must make it clear that it was not intended for KamranACA.
A HUMBLE REQUEST..kamran and amir sahab..could u plzz title ur debate topics as KAmRAN v/s AMIR....coz its really frustrating for the rest of us..to look for something and find something else
Pages: 1 2 3 4