Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Stipend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There are strong rumors among the students that stipend rates have been revised upwards. New rates will be effective from July. Despite some efforts I have not been able to confirm. No such thing is there on Institute's website. Anyone having a better idea??

The proposed rates which I have heard are.

Minimum 3,000
CA Inter 4,000
On passing Module E 10,000
yes...there is a proposal by training directorate for new stipend of 4000 for CA inter....but there are some members who suggest only 10% increase......making it to total of 3500 for CA inter...

the matter will be put forward in council meeting and then the decision will be taken...
It means it is gonna take time. Anyways, an increment was due as there was no increase last year and if it is just 10% then what's the big deal.

Let's hope for the best
yaar............it's all rumours.........

when it will actually happen..then talk/discuss on this hot issue.....

there are again lot of diputes/conflict of ideas among the council members of ICAP regarding this major decision in their perspective.

If any student previously raised the question of raising the stipend of CA trainee student.....the ICAP officials used to say that....

"You being the only CA Trainee Student (of ICAP) who are getting the highest stipend (i.e. Rs. 3,200/- per month) among all the CA institutes of th Asia..So, please be quite on this issue.......!
At last confirmed, congrats for all students ICAP has revised the stipend rates. And I will say this unprecedented increment should be commended.

New rates are

Graduates 3,000
Foundation 3,500
Inter 4,000
Mod E 6,000
Mod F 11,000
Is this news confirmed? because ICAP's website still shows the old stipend rates.
how do u know???...there is nuthin on their website!!!
ICAP's web is showing old rates, its may be due to they are always late to update. However, circulars have been issued in this regard to training firms which confirms the new rates
Is there any stipend for ACCA students or whether they have to work on voulanteer bases Laugh out Loud....however i have heared from my friend that ACCA(part 3 passed) can obtain 9,000 rupees stipend from Sidat Hayder....
Hmmmmm.........

DO ny body have any idea
Dears,

ACCAs, if intaken for CA articles, their stipends are equal to C.A. Intermediate.

If ACCAs are admitted for training as ACCA and not for CA, the stipend rate depends upon any firm's specific policy.

However, as much I know and have heared from Lahore and Islamabad, stipend to ACCA students is paid almost at par with CA students. Partly qualified ACCA gets stipend like partly qualified CA Inter and full qualified ACCA or in some cases ACCA is core papers is given stipend equal to CA Inter.

In certain cases, full qualified ACCA trainees are paid higher stipends as well.

We have some ACCAs, some of which are now doing CA. One ACCA affiliate, who is under training (not doing CA) is being paid Rs. 10,000 per month stipend due to certain reasons.

In such cases it could be decided from case to case basis.

Regards,
Dears wat u think now about stipend it is increased to 6,500 which is much more than min. wage rate
LOL @ above. Yeah the stipend is definitely increased but so as the inflation in our country P.
where did u find stipend increased to 6,500 can u tell me the link where i can find this information
Find it yourself. Dont be a spoon feeding baby P just kidding.
Pages: 1 2