Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Balance Sheet of Life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<font face="Comic Sans MS">Balance Sheet of Life

Our Birth is our Opening Balance

Our Death is our Closing Balance

Our Prejudiced Views are our Liabilities

Our Creative Ideas are our Assets

Heart is our Current Asset

Soul is our Fixed Asset

Brain is our Fixed Deposit

Thinking is our Current Account

Achievements are our Capital

Character & Morals, our Stock-in-Trade

Friends are our General Reserves

Values & Behavior are our Goodwill

Patience is our Interest Earned

Love is our Dividend

Children are our Bonus Issues

Education is Brands / Patents

Knowledge is our Investment

Experience is our Premium Account

The Aim should be to Tally the Balance Sheet Accurately and

The Goal should be to get the Best Presented Accounts Award</font id="Comic Sans MS">
And auditor should be some Angels...
How[?][?][?]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Children are our Bonus Issues <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Then What Would Be The Right Issue <b>LAUGH OUT LOUD</b>
@ Amir
Bro U always say Laugh out loud, I've 2 points 4 u. Here they r
1. Being a religious sort of person u'd know that ziada hansne se dil murda ho jata hai so......(akal mand isaan ho aap, mera matlab acchi tarha samajh ga'ey ho gay)
2. Accordind 2 a poet
Har waqat ka hansna tujhay barbaad na kar de
Tanhai k lamhon main kabhi roo bhi lia kar P)
Kia samjhay???????
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">@ Amir
Bro U always say Laugh out loud, I've 2 points 4 u. Here they r
1. Being a religious sort of person u'd know that ziada hansne se dil murda ho jata hai so......(akal mand isaan ho aap, mera matlab acchi tarha samajh ga'ey ho gay)
2. Accordind 2 a poet
Har waqat ka hansna tujhay barbaad na kar de
Tanhai k lamhon main kabhi roo bhi lia kar P)
Kia samjhay???????<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear Astute Accountant I really welcome any comments towards me bacause these are really valueable for me these show me where i was wrong and what should have been my likely reaction on it.....
So thanks to correct me........

Another Important thing dear that is i haven't said anytime in forums that i am religious person....instead i only try to clearify problems in religious paradigm.....only this should not lead you to believe me as a religious person......

However if anything hurted you from my side i really ask for pardon.....and i believe you will forgive me.....

This "Laugh Out Laud" is just to show expression...nothing else just because of site out look...because whenever i am writing reply in quick reply box their is nothing so called "Smileys"....

Insha-Allah from next time i will show care in this regards...
Wah Wah G! Impressed by ur attitude!!!!!!!!!...... Gr8
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Wah Wah G! Impressed by ur attitude!!!!!!!!!...... Gr8<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear Astute Accountant;

I tens of time said that there were some circumstances created which led me to post some burning posts....
My Dear i have never involved in (Debate/Fight) for only sake of my own will but only for religious related points where i thought that i must intervene init to prevent religious philosophie and religious scholars....however people are independent in "JAMHURIAT so called democracy" so every one have a right to say anything to anyone....but we must have a duty to prevent our religious thoughts from the cover of "ROSHAN-KHAYAALLI".....and that is all which i am doing let me clear onething here also that i am not a student of religious education neither i am any scholar nor i am student"Formal"....how ever being muslims we all muslims must show our loyalty to ALLAH(S.W.T) and his Messangers and Waressen-e-Ambia(that is ulema-e-Kiram)....

Some people here are very harsh in their opinion regarding Ulemas however they are more knowledgeable than me they more experianced than me they are having strong followable belief than me.....but i strogly disagree their statements regarding Ulemas....

I only defend others offence i never try to offend anyone...i have real respect of all forum members.....
Dears,

All muslims have due respect for Ulemas and it should be there becoz they provide us knowledge which we dont know. However, knowledge alone cannot make a man perfect; he has to practise it as well to become a moman. In Holy Quran, wherever the noble persons have been called, the word MOMENEEN has been used instead of ULEMA. I have no doubt that for becoming a MOMAN one needs to learn a lot and to that effect the ULEMAS (practising their knowledge) could be the best MOMENEEN.

Whenever I showed any concern in this regard, it is always on very clear grounds and for very specific persons. I always mention that when I criticise the "so-called ULEMAS", I never talk about real noble men of ALLAH. Except for some persons to whom I know, I dont even take any one's name. Yes, I dont accept those as ULEMAS who make money using their positions and name of Islam and who never ever come on a single/collective opinion for the guidance of the nation. They, in my view, are only concerned with their benefits and they use ISLAM's name for their purposes. This has ever been happening in Pakistan.

Apparently, no wise person would oppose the above satement.

I know there are two AHADEES-e-MUBARIKA where ULEMAS of our peiod/era have been discussed.

In one HADEES shareef, the DARJAAT of true ULEMAS (of UMATT-e-MUHAMMADIYYA) pertaining to this particular era have been described as similar to the ANBIAA-e-KARAM of BANI ISRAEL. This is only about DARAJAAT and not for the DESIGNATION Naoozbillah. This way we say that ULEMAs are the WARESEEN of ANBIAA-e-KARAM.

In another HADEES, some of the ULEMAS of our era have been described as the worst creature on the earth and under the skies.

These are not my words; rather, these are AHADEES-e-MUBARIKA.

I have all the respect and honour for the noble men of ALLAH, who have knowledge, who teach us and who practise and reflect their knowledge in their lives.

Hope the matter is clarified.

Best regards,

KAMRAN.
Thank you KamranACA Sahib for your clerifications i can't disagree with your above statements and you are absolutly right.
Whatever you said in above post i must have to agree those however there were some circumstances created previously that lead me to post some rigid posts....

However if anything hurted you from my side i really ask for a pardon and i believe you will forgive me.....
Being my elder brother and my senior i have due respect for you...and i mention this time to time just only to express that i am nothing infront of you.....
WoW !!! yeh hoi na baat. Good BABY!!! hats down ......
Thanks
Amir bhai, actually, it was really something that deserved appreciation. Though the decision, not to argue with the elder brother, was a bit late but u know it's never 2 late 2 mend.
Dears,

Every one has a right to argue and offer his view point becoz it is a discussion forum which must not be influenced by elder brothers.

I just request to keep the regard for others as well and to use decent language for the forum members in general.

I dont have any claim for being better than any one else or being important than others, Naoozbillah. Every one is equal except one's level near Allah, where one's deeds make a base of his level and we really are ignorant whoever, amongst us, is more liked by ALLAH.

Thanks for the positive posts.

Regards,

Dear both(KamranACA sb and Astute Accountant); Brother Pracha(PRACS) gave me a URL of some Islamic site that was really good i also want to give same link here because i read it twice and found it really goodone for all of us

http//www.amrkhaled.net/articles/articles2430.html

so I hope you will read it....

now yes i accept i was some times very wrong & i should not do what i did previously although differances can be created but they must have to be handled in ethical means...

There are lot of ways in which one can argue without harsh outlook...
Pages: 1 2