Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Top 5 firms in ISL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
pls tell me the top most 5 firms especially in Islamabad and sum detail abt them.according 2 my info the top 5 are as;
AFF
KPMG
AASR
FRSH
Deloitte/MYASCO

isn't it?
buddy the ranking stands

KPMG
AFF
DEloitte
Ford Rhodes
Anjum Asim

This is according to clientage and atmosphere

[)]
anjum asim is not now
AoA,Dears
I M a trainee student in a CA firm of Category 'A' since 11th JAnuary 2007 but i dnt like its atmosphere and now i want to go in a firm with good and working environment.
and i adopted Direct Graduate Scheme for 5years
i WOULD LIKE Ford Rohdes or Anjum Asim but would like to get ur sincere suggestions Plz guidde me abt their atmosphere and requirements
your early response will be realy realy realy appreciated
sincerely,
sajid,
Islamabad
Assalamoalikum....
in my viwe point the top 5 in islamabad are

AFF
KPMG
FRSH
Deloitte/MYASCO
Riaz Ahamd and Co
In my opinion in all our Pakistan
1. Anjum Asim Shahid Rahman Chartered Accountants
agay jo marzi firm ko number dedo
pls tell me whts the way of giving joining report to the firm.i joined a firm few daz back{direct graduate trainee scheme} nd i have to give them joining report.Tell me wht material will be in that report.thanks

What is the ranking position of BDO Ebrahim and company
in Islamabad? and
Which would be better to join BDO LAHORE or BDO ISLAMABAD?

Reply please
I think the one in Islamabad is better. As one of my friend is there and he has appreciated their administration and behaviour to students. They also encourage (as per my friend) studies and give exam leaves

Any way you should consult some of trainees of the firm which is the best way to make some judgement.

Regards
Imran
hi guys,,you all r discussng the top 5 firms but you have not their addresses.
i needed it really.
@ sajjadali bro if u need their address, check out the icap website. it contains the complete addresses of all the firms.