Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Obscene Langauge O Levels' Book "Pakistani Kahnia"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<font size="4"><font face="Times New Roman">This is my request to all that please read full post

I am sorry to write such obscene langauge here but this is nessecity of time which lead me to write these paras........

Dear Members I recently read an article in a magazine about the O'Levels' Book "Pakistani Kahaniann" and i feel very depressed on the obscene langauge used in this book i know that this book has some valgur and obscene langauge but just to disclose the hidden facts of Occidental Plans i need to quote every thing here so please read this fully i know this is very long post and may require your lot of time but this is the need of time to disclose such facts here....

As i said that there were some Occidental plans which require to make pakistan a "ROSHAN-KHAYAL" state this book "Pakistani Kahaniann" is one of the chain componant of it....

By the time you will read this article you can be able to judge the "Black Sheeps" in Pakistani Education System...The langauge used i this book was so lewd valgur and obscene but due to some unavoidable circumstances.......

the words used in this book are given below with page referance such as "BAKTAY RAHOO"(PAGE 77); "AASHIQ HOO GAII HAY SALLI"(PAGE 79); "ULLU KAY PATHAY"(PAGE 81); "SALMAN BARA KAMEENA,GHATYIA INSAAN AUR ULLU KA PATHA HAY IS CHURAIL KA HUSBAND HAY,DOO BACHAY HANN"(PAGE 83); "TIRLU CHUN AAMRAD PARAST"(PAGE 124)...........

what will be answer of teacher if student ask from him/her that sir what does it mean by "AAMRAD PARAST"........

you can see the extreme obscene langauge here like "KAKKI PEHLAY PEHAL TO BHAYA THA KANJAR"(PAGE 161).....

"JAB WOH AAYA TO NISHOU KAY PETT MAY US KA BACHA THA OR ZAHIR HAY WOH HALALI BACHA THA"(PAGE 22)....now teacher must tell students here the differance between "HALAL" and "HARAM"......

"AUR JAB US NAY SUIT PEHAN LIYA TO KISI BAHANAY SAY UNDER LAY GIA AUR IS SAY LIPAT GAYA OUR HANSNAY LAGA"(PAGE 24[BHAGWAN DAS DAKHAN])..........

"SHERREN RUKHSAT HOO KAR APNAY SHUHAR(HUSBAND) KAY GHAR POHNCHI TOO US NAY SIRF SHAB-E-UROOSI IS KAY SATH BISTER KI AUR WOH BHI IS TARAH KAY APNAY JAZBA-E-INTIQAM KI TASKEEN KAY LIAY WOH ISSY MADER-ZAD BURHANA KAR KAY RAT BHAR TARHA TARHA SAY AZZIAYT POHONCHATA RAHA ZALIL-O-KHUWAR KARTA RAHA AUR SUBHA HOTAY HI USSAY MEKAY BHAIJ DIA"(PAGE NUMBER 36).......

"ISS SAFAR MAY ROMANTIC HONAY KAY BOHOT SAY MOWAQAY AAY LAYKIN KABHI WOH TARAH DAY GAII KABHI TALL GIA"(PAGE NUMBER 80)...this is story of someone named "KAPAS" hero and heroen........

"HANN SALMAN US KA BOHOT PURANA AUR GEHRA DOST THA MUJH SAY PEHLAY KA AUR MUJH SAY ZIADA QAREEB LAYKIN SALMAN NAY MUJHAY BATAYA KAY IS SAY PEHLAY KOI AUR BHI AYSA HI QAREEB RAHA THA"(PAGE NUMBER 81)......

Look below most most valgur wordings of that book the extent of their obscene thoughts thier filthy thoughts
"HIRNI JAYSI AANKHOO WALI APNAY LUBADAY(LIBAS) KAY UNDER DOO(2) PAKKAY HOAY PHAL(FRUIT) LIAY PHIRTI HAY AUR JAB SERRHIOON(STAIRS) SAY UTERTAY HOAY USS NAY ISSAY THAMA TO LAGA KAY DOO(2) DHARAKTAY BOOTAY WAALI KABOOTRIANN ISS KI MUTHI MAY AA GAII HANN.....LAST LINE OF SAME PARA GRAPH FURTHER ADDING WHICH SHOWS THEIR SEXUAL EXPLICITNESS.........'PAR BADD IS KAY WEHSHAT ISS HIRNI KII KAMM HOTI CHALLI GAII HATTA KAY BHARI DOPAHAR MAY TEELAY KAY PECHAY KHAJOOR TALAY WOH IS KAY GARAM BOJH SAY DHHEETII CHALI GAII'.........."(PAGE 138)........

The story named as "MANG" in same book on PAGE NUMBER 169/170 clearly stating that "SHHADII KA JORRA(SUIT), HATHOON PAR MEHNDII, CHANDII KAY GEHNAY, KHUSHI KAY MARRAY BAR BAR MANN SAY LIPAT RAHI THI.BACHPAN MANN SHADI GUDDAY GURIA KA KHAIL SAMAJH RAHI THI AUR SHOUHAR KO BHI YUOON SAMAJH RAHI THI JAYSAY US KA BAPP YA BHAI HOO..........." on Page#71 of same storey "WAPIS AA KAR MANN KAY PAOON PAKAR LIAY...YAA NIKAH TOOTAY YA GARDAN TOOTAY"

So my dear pakistani people where are you sleeping "FRANGII" is destructing your YOUTH..........you all can also read the book named as "PAKISTANI KAHHANIA" of O Levels'............

I am sorry to write such obscene langauge here but this is nessecity of time which lead me to write these paras........
</font id="Times New Roman"> </font id="size4">
Old newa.
Dears,

The fear which Amir has expressed is not strange. But we have to see so many things which have been happening historically and which are a reality with which we only dont dare to make an eye contact.

I agree that as per general norms of eastern society such a nasty stuff should not be a part of study material to be taught to the students. However, what has been currently happening every where in society, makes me to understand that something should openly be taught and introduced to students so that they could be morally saved. Whenever, something has to be shown as negative to people, first of all it has to be discussed. If shyness does not make us to discuss such things, we can never explain the demerits to any one.

If we have to save our new generation, we have to think over it seriously. Otherwise, if we only condemn this O level study material without thinking on what is being happened on other areas, will have no affects.

We have to look down to the immoral attitude our all of new generation has due to the general circumstances and to so many accessible oppurtunities of seeing and exploring even bitter than the above reported nasty stuff which are easily available to this generation.

We should not forget that all the chatting rooms on almost all available software are being used by every one of our kids/young boys. Some might be using them positively but I cannot so far search the positive aspects. So many websites are avialble to every one which are vibrantly used. Government has placed some checks on gateways but in the meanwhile so many new such webpages are developed for the users.

We cannot deny that most of the new generation is using these all available stuff and they dont realise how this can affect their studies, health and mental approach.

Various forums have been established on the net where so much indecent info is shared every day and no one can prohibit them. If some one will visit such forums, he/she will be totally astonished as there appears that we pakistani are much much ahead of europe and america in sexual discussions and experiences. Even the telephone numbers of brothels and clubs and other prosts are commonly shared on such webpages with fictitious names. Who these guys are? They all are from us and from our new generation.

Do we feel that our kids and young people are not aware of this all stuff. If we feel so then we should re-assess it.

Likewise, mobile phones have been so commonly used by kids, school and college girls and boys which makes every thing easy for them. I cannot understand why a kid needs such a costly cell phone? Why a school or college gal need a cell? Why parents never think over it and why they never check the cell phones their kids carry? Why they never inquire about phone numbers saved therein and messages received and sent?

We just have to think over it. Parents think that their kids are so mature and they should trust on them. I would never agree with this idea. Becoz the age in which such kids are, is extremely prone to errors and likeliness to be attracted to wrong things.

We need to do so much which interalia, in my view, include

- there should be a frankness between kids and their parents,

- parents should discuss various things with their kids to provide them some initial knowledge on what is right and what is wrong.

- there should be some education on sexual life and male/female relationship in some advanced stage classes (like O level or A level, Matric or Intermediate) which provide deeper knowledge to such students about what are their social and islamic (if they are muslims) responsibilities. What is deemed to be wrong as per social or religious norms and why it is wrong etc.

- there should be a strict control on usage of computers/internet by the kids. Computers should be placed in common rooms and their screen should be open towards all others.

- maximum efforts should be made to prohibit the kids to go to internet clubs. If there is something crucial, some elder should accompany the younger while he is at such cafe.

- parents must ask reason from their kids to have mobile phones sepcially from daughters. If due to any reason it is vital, then such mobiles should be vigorously checked by the parents for anonymous numbers, messages and calls.

- religious and moral brought up should be attentively cared for by parents ( no relgion allows immoral attitudes therefore it is not specific for muslims only)

- there should be a thorough guiding from parents and elders to youngers and kids. Their schools should be visited, feedback should be obtained from teachers and classfellows and parents must pay attention to studies, tuition and other issues of their kids.

- parents must keep an eye on the society/friends of their kids and they should be saved from bad society.

- where some friendship is necessary, parents must be aware of the family background of such friends and if possible, there should be developed some family relationships with the families of such friends.

- supervision is much better than trust. Strict supervision is always needed.

As far as O level subjects are concerned, I only say that so much stuff has always been a part of our commonly available books. So many writers have used such language in their books like A. HAMEED and SAADAT HASSAN MANTO etc and these books are also available in so many homes as well.

We have a need to institute proper plan for better development of our next generation and we have to do so much for making them a better citizen.

If the question is only about what student will ask from teacher and what would happen if such a query is raised by a student, THEN it does not appear to be a logical objection on such stories being the part of O level subjects.

Such question could be asked by the kids/students anytime. They have access to internet, news, newspapers and so much which one generally sees in normal life. A kid can raise question on anything he/she sees around him/her. For example, if JAMIA HAFSA case and kidnapping of such a prost female (so-called) is read by a kid or heard in news and he raises a question that what is the issue of such a female and why she is bad in the opinion of others then what answer the elders have to give.

Other example is of Holy Quran. Every kid/student has to read Holy Quran every day with translation (normally). There has been a complete guidance on every issue in HOLY QURAN about life. Such a redaing can raise so many questions in kids. They should be properly answered if they raise any such question.

In my view, we must not hide the things from them. However, their guidance should be gradual and elders have to explain all good and bad to them whenever it is needed.

Hope to see comments from others as well; as it is a very crucial topic and must reach some firm conclusion.

Best regards,

Kamran.
I am not againt you views of sexual awareness but what would have happend if this education is given to students of O/A Levels specially in Co-Education System......

As far as Sadat Hasan Manto's novels are concenrned i have never seen any student of age 16-20 reading them unless and until they were present in their course contents.....

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">If the question is only about what student will ask from teacher and what would happen if such a query is raised by a student, THEN it does not appear to be a logical objection on such stories being the part of O level subjects.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

this is not the sole objection.You can perfectly analyse the situation in presence of CABEL/INTERNET/SMS and others their are lot of other factors too which will be appear in presence of such stuff.........

This was not the criticism for only the sake of criticism i have read A levels books and i really appreciate them because they are 1000s of times better than ours(Matric/Inter) but these books(like PAKISTANI KAHANIIA)must be elemineted and for you kind information this book PAKISTANI KAHANIIA is having all INDIAN Stories and the langauge used in this book is commonly used in India....but things have gone totally opposite in PAKISTANI context....

almost 90% names used in this book were Indian Names(HINDU) and the scene depiction was all looking indian affected.....

I think to provide sexual awareness to students this is not the responsibility of Teachers but of parents...however teachers must discuss some matters but not very crucial ones....

Dear,

I strongly believe that we have two histories. One as muslims and the other as the inhabitants of sub-continent. These two things are mutually exclusive. One can argue that the status of being Muslims has to take preference. I dont have any objection on it. However, I feel that the other status has its roots in our social setup and we cannot deny it. Being so, it is extremely HINDU influenced.

So much in our country is HINDU influenced. If some one will talk on certain issues, he would be called some SECT SPECIFIC in his/her belief. Our so many celebrations (from so many means substantial aspects of our life) are hindu influenced by virtue of our history of being inhabitants of sub-continent. One can see, weddings, engagements, birthdays, festivals, and so many other life ascpects. No where in Pakistan you can see any substantial number which would not be prefering indian TVs over Pakistani channels.

This needs a long debate to understand these issues.

However, I can understand how these names are appearing in the stories being taught to O level students. I have read the indian writers, they are in so many cases just like our pakistani writers. Merely the usage of names of indians does not appear to be a big deal. Rest of things are common in so many areas as both of indians and Pakistanies are basically from sub-continents. This has nothing to do with own beliefs and different heritages based upon religions.

This seems to be a little complex issue than simply to teach nudity or nasty stuff to students.

Regards,

Kamran.

Dear KamranACA is didn't deny that our history is extremly HINDU INFLUENCED however after accepting Islam as our religon we should have to restrict our freedom of choice....here i also want to quote an ayyat-e-mubarika "Ay Momino Deen may Pooray kay Pooray Dakhil Hoo jao"..."Ya Iuuhal Lazina Ammano Ud Khilo Fis-Silmi Kaffa"....the background of this ayyat was where one Sahabi(Riziallhu anh) became muslim from Jew he still being Muslim Prohibit "Camel Meat" as it was Prohibited in Jew Religion then ALLAH(Subhaa-wa-ta'ala) said that "Ay momino Deen may poray kay poray Dakhil Hoo Jao"........that is anything which is decleared "HARAM" in Islam is "HARAM".....and anything which is decleared to be "HALAL" is "HALAL".......and if any muslim has no believe in HALAL and HARAM then he become "RAM" "LAL"....
(Please Don't take it negetively it was only to illustrate my point not to taunt anyone)....

I also Believe their are some Compulsions where one have to compromise but still we have "Quran-e-Pak" Quran will guide us what we should do and where we shouldn't......

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">This seems to be a little complex issue than simply to teach nudity or nasty stuff to students<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

My dear brother if you read full post and i think you did you can easily analyse the wordings context, dual meanings, and many more still you are saying it is more complex issue rather than to teach nudity.......

What is the meaning to teach student that someone is pragnant and she also had "Jaiz Bacha(Halali)" inside her....this is all in all nudity sexual explicit material.....
also what are meaning if these clauses
AUR JAB US NAY SUIT PEHAN LIYA TO KISI BAHANAY SAY UNDER LAY GIA AUR IS SAY LIPAT GAYA OUR HANSNAY LAGA"(PAGE 24[BHAGWAN DAS DAKHAN])..........

"ISS SAFAR MAY ROMANTIC HONAY KAY BOHOT SAY MOWAQAY AAY LAYKIN KABHI WOH TARAH DAY GAII KABHI TALL GIA"(PAGE NUMBER 80)...this is story of someone named "KAPAS" hero and heroen........

"HIRNI JAYSI AANKHOO WALI APNAY LUBADAY(LIBAS) KAY UNDER DOO(2) PAKKAY HOAY PHAL(FRUIT) LIAY PHIRTI HAY AUR JAB SERRHIOON(STAIRS) SAY UTERTAY HOAY USS NAY ISSAY THAMA TO LAGA KAY DOO(2) DHARAKTAY BOOTAY WAALI KABOOTRIANN ISS KI MUTHI MAY AA GAII HANN.....LAST LINE OF SAME PARA GRAPH FURTHER ADDING WHICH SHOWS THEIR SEXUAL EXPLICITNESS.........'PAR BADD IS KAY WEHSHAT ISS HIRNI KII KAMM HOTI CHALLI GAII HATTA KAY BHARI DOPAHAR MAY TEELAY KAY PECHAY KHAJOOR TALAY WOH IS KAY GARAM BOJH SAY DHHEETII CHALI GAII'.........."(PAGE 138)........

"SHERREN RUKHSAT HOO KAR APNAY SHUHAR(HUSBAND) KAY GHAR POHNCHI TOO US NAY SIRF SHAB-E-UROOSI IS KAY SATH BISTER KI AUR WOH BHI IS TARAH KAY APNAY JAZBA-E-INTIQAM KI TASKEEN KAY LIAY WOH ISSY MADER-ZAD BURHANA KAR KAY RAT BHAR TARHA TARHA SAY AZZIAYT POHONCHATA RAHA ZALIL-O-KHUWAR KARTA RAHA AUR SUBHA HOTAY HI USSAY MEKAY BHAIJ DIA"(PAGE NUMBER 36).......

Isn't it nudity these are just like sex stories the differance is that these will be taught by teacher who will also illustrate fully in conteaxt of whole storey.....