Accountancy Forum

Full Version: paper 2.3 what should have happened to 1900 Guitar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everybody;

I have recently appeared in paper 2.3(GBR) whole paper was very scoring and i found specially section 'A' full scoring.....

<b>QUESTION # 1 was very easy and 22 out of 30 marks are done to all......8 marks containing theory and who don't know about our book reading habits.......however PCTCT of question 1 was sterling 406,000 and FII is of sterling 24,000; and profit is of sterling 430,000.........however some students foud question a bit ticky because of the expenses incurred before incorporation and i treat them as being business expenses which are deductable...also plant and machinery pool was a bit tricky because some assets purchased before incorporation but i took them towards pool because of First Year Allowance.....</b>

QUESTION # 2 was very easy consists of two parts part (A) is of worth 15 marks and Part(B) is of 10 marks fortune......part B was simply straight forward but i was confussed in part 'A' because of sterling 1900 ammounted Guitar.......although i added it back to Adjust profit but i didn't take it in Pool to give allowance as it was not qualify for pool ......

QUESTION # 3 is of VAT i left it

QUESTION # 4 is of Capital Gains it was disappointing for me to have very high weighted theory in this question.......

QUESTION # 5 was of Group Losses I left it

QUESTION # 6 was from Property i did it part 'A' is of worth 6 Marks and it was simple basis period i assure every one would get 6 out of 6 from it Part (B) was worse because of theory i didn't even bother to attempt it part © again was vert simple worthing 5 marks.......

Question # 7 was from Personal Pension A highly likely topic to be featured because of changes in pension rules.....part 'A' worthing 8 marks was too easy.....part 'B' and 'C' was again theory however this time theory was very easy and scoring one.....
<font color="red"><b>
Overall paper was easy and GOOD ENOUGH to pass i have some concerns regarding 1900 amount guiter just because i gave no allowance init.....because Musical Instruments i thought was not applicable for FirstYear Allowance............</b></font id="red">