Accountancy Forum

Full Version: TENSION Plz help me out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Salam to all
dears I got refers in ML and FA1 in Mod B but at the time I decided to continue Mod C.I am attending classes now but my study is not up to the point specially in FA2.Time is going very fast(only 2 months left) and I m n fear dat i will get lapse.So what to do now,should I go for 2 papers of Mod B or...........Aisa na ho ke mod C ke chakkar mai Mod B be reh jaye. Plzzzzzzzz koi simple tariqa bata day.
Thanks
Don't go for Mod C, otherwise you will loose Mod B as well. Reason you know well...!
Dear nabeel,thanks for your reply.
But If in the next attempt I clear Mod B and (Mod C ko bas tora sa sath layke chaloo) then will I be able to continue Mod C and Mod D together becoz I dont want to waste time.
Waiting for your kind opinion.thanks
Israrhere, they are many similar cases like your. Students have wasted precious time, and then as a desperate move to recover some of it they opt for attempting two modules simulataneously. I personally know many who have undergone the same process in this spring attempt. However, in most of the cases this desperate effort to save time ends in loosing more time. Exceptions do are there, but I don't suggest anyone to go for two modules simulataneously.

The situation you are in is, in my view, due to your wrong decision. How to manage things; you are to decide, but I will suggest to take your two module B exams in this attempt

Just Faith On Allah And Work Hard In Two Months On Those Subjects
Which You Think You Do Better And Get Good Results.
Thanks dear,I adopted the same way and hoping for the best.pls do remember in your prayers.tks once again