Accountancy Forum

Full Version: pz help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
two yrs ago i regist myself as icap student after doing fsc.but then i quit it for some reasons may be failure.now i have done my BA.
I want to do acca and then CA from icaew or icai.i also want to join firm.I live in peshawer so shahid ahmed and co will be good option.
Tell me can i join firm in this way,and also tell me after taking experience in firm here how much well it take for me to do ca from icai or icaew.i mean this experience will work there or not.
another question what is level of stapind in shahid ahmed and co.

THAN U
well, u can register urself for ACCA anytime. as far ICAP CA concern after completing ACCA u av to pass module E and F too. about ICAEW if you want it fully exemplt then after ACCA u av to be in practice near about 5 years then u 'll fully ACA exempt.
If you start ICAEW exact after qualifying ACCA. you av to apply for examption it depends how much u 'll get. I don't know much details about stipend but i know AFF gives Rs 4,000/month. might be bit difference...expierence does work if same pratice firm register from both bodies.

My info may vary...
yar aap poree bath nahee sumjay.
let me repete.
I have registerd myselsf as foundation student.
then i quit it.now i have done BA.
My basic aim is to go abroad and do CA from icaew or icai or icaa.
now i want to join a CA firm and start Acca studies.
My programe is that after completing part2 acca here with some experience in icap (may be one yr)i will tranfer my credit hrs to one
of above mentioned countries.
some pz tell me
1- Can i join icap firm on the basis of my BA in the way that i will
study ACCA paper but not foundation of icap.
2-after getting i yr experiance+acca part2 papers,how much trainng will be required abroad to complete CA there or in other words get CA
degree there.
I think my questions r straigt forward and i need detail and clear answers.
3-in which one of the above countries working permit will be easy to get in my case.Australia england or irrland.
Thank u very much for helping
waitng for reply
i got ur question at d first attempt, you are creatin ur own ways rather then discussing your issue with the bodies. Because exemption matter is different from body to body...ACCA, ICAP, ICAEW method of exemption is different.

just on the baiss of BA you can join any firm but you av to start any professional degree either ACCA or CA in pakistan.. contact the firm policies...i dun know much in detail coz im not in pakistan..but what i know every firm av its own policies...like AFF is very tough as compare to rest. BUT still u av chances it depends how you perform in your test. if u talk abot big 4

u av complete 3 years in practice 1 year u mention u 'll do in pakistan rest of 2 years in uk.

work permit policy is bit difficult about Uk because i live here so i know bit about it. But if u can find employer for yourself. then its not big deal...i dun know about aus and irrland

hope u got ur answer..if not sorry
bye