Accountancy Forum

Full Version: PPT Test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Friends,
Do You Please Tell Me That how i can prepare PPT test and also tell me is there any difficulty to pass PPT test.

Thanks
M.Asim Saeed
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by shsaeed</i>
<br />Dear Friends,
Do You Please Tell Me That how i can prepare PPT test and also tell me is there any difficulty to pass PPT test.

Thanks
M.Asim Saeed
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear shsaeed

Regarding preparation of test; you can join the institution which is offering such coaching in your city. Now, many institutions providing coaching for CA studies are also offering PPT preparations. However, if it's not possible for some reason or the other; you can contact the CA students, visit the colleges for CA coaching in your city etc. to get information for it's preparation. As I never happened to be in PPT examination due to my first division in graduation as per rules of ICAP; therefore, no idea about the books or the source material suitable for PPT preparations.

Regarding your second query; how dare you to say that is it difficult to pass PPT? How dare you? Everything is difficult. Yes, everything but not impossible ! Always remember; people like you do CA not the angels. And there's a need to learn what we don't know. So, when this is the matter than why this fear? Like the CA students; you will also be facing the difficulties; and it's upto you that whether you really want to be a CA or not? If you want to be; then you will be surely. That's my challange to you ! In short; this question always seems me to be a stupid question and might be the same for the people like me especially the CA students and CAs' qualified.

So, take the initiative, decide, work hard and just go ahead. Because, I say that <b>if you've the courage then it's more than enough to reach the zenith !</b>

Regards !

Still Nothing,
zephyrrr !
(Love is Life !)