Accountancy Forum

Full Version: KPMG vs FRSH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Friends
I want to know which firm is better KPMG or FRSH in Lahore and then all over Pakistan?
Please support your contributions with some logics.

Regards
Dear,

In my view currently FRSH is better than KPMG at Lahore.

However, considering overall business, at Pakistan level, KPMG is better than FRSH (in my view) but most of the KPMG's business is concentrated at Karachi and Islamabad offices.

Logics have so many times been discussed on various threads.

Regards,
so who offers more secondments?
FRSH use to offer more secondments, but european secondments have almost diminished, whereas in KPMG secondments have increased. I would recommend KPMG. But if you opt for better working atmosphere FRSH is far better.
i myself doing articles from FRSH Lhr for the last 2.5.i can tell u that there is no better place for students than frsh.not saying simply because i am there.

yes client wise kpmg is far far better but if u wana spent happy happy articles come in ford rhodes.plenty of time to study unlike other firms and clientage is also not bad.

u also go for a middle east secondment once in ur articles and if u r lucky then may be in uk and other places as well.
plenty of chances for learning as well.
very supportive enviornment for students.no senior junior distinction.
u guys may feel i am saying this simply because i am frshian but telling u its truth.
confirm from other sources before believing me.
i think kamranACA is right.......!!
Hi Nabeel,

If I am not wrong, you are working in Ford Rhodes from last 7-8 months or so....and if I am not wrong then there is no logic behind your confusion....I mean you should continue working there bearing in mind that you will find little differences all around...."time" is of immense importance as compared to "FRSH vs KPMG"....
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by maani</i>
<br />Hi Nabeel,

If I am not wrong, you are working in Ford Rhodes from last 7-8 months or so....and if I am not wrong then there is no logic behind your confusion....I mean you should continue working there bearing in mind that you will find little differences all around...."time" is of immense importance as compared to "FRSH vs KPMG"....
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

thanks janab...! i m enjoying being part of FRSH...! maani could you plz introduce yourself...!