Accountancy Forum

Full Version: WHERE WAS TO SO EFFICIENT NAZIM THEN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The City Father Karachi Mr. Mustafa Kamal Live on TV the day after Karachi had heavy rains and wind storm telling what efforts he did to provide relief. He explained he sent so many truck loads of relief to this area, some many teams to this area, rain water was gushed out through heavy pumps, he used KPT and Water Board tankers to remove all fallen trees and sign boards, during the night he got electricity restores etc. He spoke with Chief Minister even at 02.20 am (midnight) who also had not gone to sleep weeping for the welfare of Karachities. I keep my appreciation for Mustafa Kamal till I get an answer from him why he did not do the same speedy relief work on 12 May when minute after minute a dead body was falling due to firing from Robin Hoods Group of Karachi and that why he did allow the same KPT and Water Board tankers to sleep horizontally on main Shahrah-e-Faisal all the day till Chief Justice did not go back to Islamabad. What was hampering him from doing so much “speedy” relief work which is his “natural habit”.
Very Well Said....

Now come to point dear who told you that every thing was speedy in karachi i think this is your unawareness to karachi position and if you live in karachi i don't know how you conclude all this......Beside 12th may situation i will talk here in parlance of "Satuday 23rd june" there was 4 to 5 days load shedding...i myself saw trees on roads afeter 3 or 4 days of that incident sewrage system totally collapsed in whole karachi underpasses are looking to me as swiming pools....

If this all is efficiency then i must say that "WE ARE NOW HAVING EFFICIENT ADMINSTRTION"
<font face="Trebuchet MS">Assalamu alaikum!

The city was (and is) un-doubtedly disturbed due to the disaster brought about by the rain-storm, HOWEVER there is one thing to be appreciated; "There has never been this much efficiency done by any Govt previously in Karachi, Mustafa Kamal?? Perhaps the only Young Man with enthusiasm and passion to serve the city, i did not see any person like him in any Political party of Pakistan including MQM.

The Underpasses, Flyovers, roads, sewerage lines, cleanliness, health care, parks, lakes etc...The development work which has started in this City-Govt had never been before. Certainly it cannot be said that "Things" have finally developed now and there is no room for<font face="Trebuchet MS"></font id="Trebuchet MS"> further development, NO-one is perfect, Mr.Kamal also is not free from err and mistakes, yet his sincerity and the effort should "<b>AT LEAST</b>" be appreciated!

As for the "Un-pleasent" & SAD incident of 12th May, Certainly this is something from which MQM cannot be left "Un-questioned", <b>To a great extent they are responsible for this</b>, <b>YET there is NONE in our country who is ANGEL,</b> USE of guns and weapon was done from all the parties present there, it was not MQM only, Still nothing can be said without "Neutral" investigation.

I am not a supporter of MQM, but i am not a supporter of other parties too.The only thing i would like all of us to appreciate is to "BE Realistic" and while critisizing anyone the "CORNER" of "Honesty and Sincerity" should not be left.

Sounds logical?

Regards,</font id="Trebuchet MS">

Dears,

There is nothing to investigate about MQM. It has been well known since decades and 12 May incident was only designed by MQM and not by others. What level of honesty and sincerity one needs to conclude?

General Musharraf is supporter of MQM. Governer of Sindh is from MQM. Chief Minister is just like a slave in front of MQM and Musharraf. [He gives interviews and always seems to be in an effort of proving his-self an unconditional supporter and personal employee of Musharraf.] District Nazim was of MQM and every thing called as law enforcing was in the hands of MQM and its components and then this all blunder was committed. No efficiency, effectiveness, speed, administration, honesty, law enforcing ete was evidenced from any corner. There were the worst intentions and crual souls (to be helled) behind all this plan.

There might be one hundred reasons to institute some investigations into this incident for courts or press. However, for a common Pakistani, is there still anything hidden to be investigated.

If so, then we should remain sleeping for ever till the death time arrives.

Regards,

Kamran.
<font face="Trebuchet MS">Smiled [)]
Please i don't want to be proved a representative of MQM,

if you carefully read my previous message i said, MQM cannot be left un-questioned for the sad incident of 12th May, They are responsible for what ever happened in Karachi on 12th May, YET, please appreciate NONE of the party present there was less then a "Terrorist-Group" including MQM. [PPP,MMA, PML(N), Tehreek-e-Insaaf, etc etc....all], it was actually a "Clash between Terrorists".

I am a humble student of Finance, DO-NOT want to start a political debate, The only thing i want us to understand that "Which-so-ever the political parties around us working in Pakistan are not clean handed, all of them are killers, terrorists, liers etc. BUT why to blame only one party?

Let's stop this never ending debate, we are brothers, let not the leaders devide us!

Dear Brother,

The two reasons for accusing the one party are

- they were in power and not any other party at all, therefore, law and order was their responsibility and any breach canot be supposed to took place without their consent or plan;

- they have ever been doing similar things which have never been done by any other party (with the exception of some religious parties) in the history. (some religious parties also have shown their trend to appreciate terrorits activities to which they name as Jehad). However, no one could be compared to MQM as far as detah toll so far has concerned.

I agree that all political parties are dishonest and strive for only their personal benefits and not for the country or public.

Regards,
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by EnslavedSpirit</i>
<br /><font face="Trebuchet MS">Smiled [)]
, YET, please appreciate NONE of the party present there was less then a "Terrorist-Group" including MQM. [PPP,MMA, PML(N), Tehreek-e-Insaaf, etc etc....all], it was actually a "Clash between Terrorists".
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

If this is to say all political parties are dishonest, I have to humbly submit, as being representative of a dishonest nation they are supposed to be like that. But if it to prove that all other parties are terroris and MQM is nothing different, then it will be unfair.

12th May was not a clash between terrorists, it should be better called an attack by the terrorist in the guise of a political party. MQM, as referred by one of us, is not a political party but a group of street thugs.

So much has been stated against MQM on this fourm and everywhere, no body needs to supplement. I don't know how one can justify MQM after 12th May.

I am not trying to say that the post I quoted was to defend MQM, my point lies in saying that putting MQM inline with other political parities means severely undermining its terrorism
True Words Shoaib.

Regards,