Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Why to do a degree in Accounting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I want to know that any one can do ACCA after CAT and even CA after doing ACCA then why do we need to do a degree? At the end of they day its ACCA/CPA/CA that matters...

Is degree really important?

Please advise...

Thank you

Regards

Saad
YA PLZ REPLY .IT'S ONE OF MY QUESTION TOO. PLZ ANY ONE NICE THERE
Dear,

I could not understand what do u mean b degree. If you are talking about graduation then yes this is not required if you wish to do CA or ACCA.

Further, if u r ACCA, you will also get graduation degree from OXford Brooks University, UK by submitting some assignment and it is now accepted by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) as equivalent to Pakistani graduate.

The guys normally do graduation to ensure a minimum locallay acceptable qualification which would help them out in case of their any sort of failure in any professional studies. Moreover, if some one would, at any point of time in his life, wish to change his profession e.g. by opting to do C.S.S etc, he must possess a graduation degree at the minimum.

Regards,

Kamran.
Thanks[)]
i agree with the Kamran , because if we graduate separately it will waste time , so it is better to do Graduate after CA or ACCA