Accountancy Forum

Full Version: 7 din ki zindagi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A salam o alykum friends,

time for some celebrations. .....hangover. ....

A historic victory of Brave,well equipped,full of patriotism pakistan army over Childrens & Girls..
Certainly a memorable day in the hostroy of pakistan....

An army which WON the war of 1971 and gifted 90,000 soldiers to india after victory...at that time also they were fighting against terrorist bangali childrens & mothers..

An Army ...who was sleeping when india captured major part of syachin glacier...

An Army...who funded mujahideen to fight against soviet union & when they achieved their target...our beloved army betrayed them and handed them over to our AAQA just to get some economic facilities.. ..

An Army...who cowardly retreated from Kargil and got famous honor of "rogue army".

An Army...who operated against innocent civilians & muhajir youth in Karachi 1992..

An Army...who crushed poor Baloch when they were asking for their rights...

An Army...Who helped crusaders to bomb pakistani mosques in bajjor,malakand, wazeeristan etc...

An Army...who do not live in ordinary pakistan but in a most privileged area of Defence & Cantt...

An Army...who gain majority of civilian positions in goverment after retirement.. .

Now our brave & courageous army has something more to show us.....

Operation against those childrens,girls, orphans,helpless youth who were asking to rebuild mosques which have been knocked down by islamabad authorities, as these mosques do not fit into modern culture of our capital....

Operation against those sisters who were asking to stop prostitution. ..but our beloved army wants a RED LIGHT AREA rather than a RED MOSQUE so they washed that place with RED blood of orphan childrens...

Nice cleaning...we are impressed... .

I salute you my sisters,.... .....brothers. ...
who gave their blood to revive our slogan....
our vision....
our forefathers vision..
to make pakistan a role model...of islamic way of life.....
n at the same time,...m ashamed...i cudn't do anything for u...
instead the world,our so called enlightened, moderated, educated pplz are cursing u......
calling u un-educated. .
but let me tell u...
u were the most educated....
n we are the most illiterate .....

u led the life of seven days in Red Mosque...
but that is far better than the life of Seven thousand years...
u refresh our history of tipo sultan...

tmhari 7 din ki zindagi...shayad hamari 70 saal ki zindagi se behter ho....

............ ....
............ .........
............ ......... ....
............ ......... ......... ...
Note Posting these expressions do not mean that poster is totally agree with these expressions.
This problem can easily be solved if our governments want. Actually, they did not want to solve it so easily. They deliberately use this entire situation for their political ambitions. I am sure that intelligence are 100% responsible for creating such an environment.
Every one knows how United State, Australia, UK etc. admired our honorable president for fighting against Lal Masjid.
Niceguymac

Your topic seems to be a true reality which no one can accept. Basically our nations has been ruled by few families and mostly by so called "Armed Forces" who are not the protectors but the brahmens of our society. They have not only ruled us but used us to accomplish their missions. These are the problems of dictatorship thats why poor democracy is better than best dictatorship. Our country is now a days one man show. Only one man makes the decisions implement those and those who opposes his decisions are ruined.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by niceguymac</i>
<br />A salam o alykum friends,

time for some celebrations. .....hangover. ....

A historic victory of Brave,well equipped,full of patriotism pakistan army over Childrens & Girls..
Certainly a memorable day in the hostroy of pakistan....

An army which WON the war of 1971 and gifted 90,000 soldiers to india after victory...at that time also they were fighting against terrorist bangali childrens & mothers..

An Army ...who was sleeping when india captured major part of syachin glacier...

An Army...who funded mujahideen to fight against soviet union & when they achieved their target...our beloved army betrayed them and handed them over to our AAQA just to get some economic facilities.. ..

An Army...who cowardly retreated from Kargil and got famous honor of "rogue army".

An Army...who operated against innocent civilians & muhajir youth in Karachi 1992..

An Army...who crushed poor Baloch when they were asking for their rights...

An Army...Who helped crusaders to bomb pakistani mosques in bajjor,malakand, wazeeristan etc...

An Army...who do not live in ordinary pakistan but in a most privileged area of Defence & Cantt...

An Army...who gain majority of civilian positions in goverment after retirement.. .

Now our brave & courageous army has something more to show us.....

Operation against those childrens,girls, orphans,helpless youth who were asking to rebuild mosques which have been knocked down by islamabad authorities, as these mosques do not fit into modern culture of our capital....

Operation against those sisters who were asking to stop prostitution. ..but our beloved army wants a RED LIGHT AREA rather than a RED MOSQUE so they washed that place with RED blood of orphan childrens...

Nice cleaning...we are impressed... .

I salute you my sisters,.... .....brothers. ...
who gave their blood to revive our slogan....
our vision....
our forefathers vision..
to make pakistan a role model...of islamic way of life.....
n at the same time,...m ashamed...i cudn't do anything for u...
instead the world,our so called enlightened, moderated, educated pplz are cursing u......
calling u un-educated. .
but let me tell u...
u were the most educated....
n we are the most illiterate .....

u led the life of seven days in Red Mosque...
but that is far better than the life of Seven thousand years...
u refresh our history of tipo sultan...

tmhari 7 din ki zindagi...shayad hamari 70 saal ki zindagi se behter ho....

............ ....
............ .........
............ ......... ....
............ ......... ......... ...
Note Posting these expressions do not mean that poster is totally agree with these expressions.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

very nice niceguymac, you analysed everything in a very good way. I believe majority of pakistan is against Army. I dont know when and how we will get a true, loyal muslim leader.

by the way i could not get your last line, i mean the Note.
Dears,

By no means any local or foreign terrorist should have been relieved or given any safe passage. As far as Abdul Rasheed Ghazi was concerned he should have been given some protocol for shifting him and his family to their homes. However, they should have also not been declared above the law for any alleged cases against them. Yes, some compromise could have been made by sorting out the way out.

The above statement is a statement which being a responsible citizen, any one can give.

As far as my personal feeling is concerned, my heart is crying for the death of innocents. But not for the militants/terrorists. I feel greatest sorrow and pain for the death of Rasheed Ghazi. He was an educated and moderate person. He should have decided some thing positively. My mind is just static why he opted to be killed by army forces. He was given so many options and he should have selected any one of them. His death ended up the life of a man who always appeared to be a wise person except for his last six months decisions. He also became the reason of so many innocents, some of them were willing to accept such death while the others were not willing at all and were feeling to be captured by militants.

Now after his death I dont go into the detail of any of his previous acts, as all such acts were supported by the then governments. I dont accept Rasheed Ghazi as a pure AALIM due to certain reasons but he was a citizen of Pakistan and I am feeling greatest greif on his death along with other innocents that was in my view caused by his own decisions.

As far as character of army is concerned, yes of course, it has always been questionable. I wonder how such a big problem was harvested in Islamabad under the eyes of government and law enforcing and intelligence agencies. Had it been cured at an earliest stage, we must have not lost such a big number of innocent lives. However, despite all the truths about army, in this matter, seven days time was given to resolve the issue that appeared to be a good courage from men of power. All warnings were given, all efforts were made, all offers were given and all sources were used to agree Rasheed Ghazi on some conclusion. But Rasheed Ghazi did not agree on any thing. In my view he should have agreed for house arrest.

In an advocates opinion, Mr. Abdul Azeez and his family will never be sentenced for death punishment and they will probably relieved after facing some jail days. Same was expeted for Rasheed Ghazi but time did not go in favor of positivity. It might be the fate which did all this.

I regret for the situation which appeared at Lal Masjid and I feel greatest sorrow for all the innocent peoples' deaths. Nothing went as per law. It is extremely painful. It would always cause pain for us and will make our memories sour. This happened to be the murder of muslim by the muslim; both in case of outsiders' deaths as well as insiders' deaths. What can I say?

Regards,

Kamran.
Jis shan say wo Maqtal main Gia,
Wo Shan Slamit Rahni Hay,
Yah jan to aani Jani Thi,
Iss jan ki koi parwa nahi.

Dedicated to Maulana Abd-ul-Rasheed Ghazi
Shaheed-e- Islam
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Dears,

By no means any local or foreign terrorist should have been relieved or given any safe passage. As far as Abdul Rasheed Ghazi was concerned he should have been given some protocol for shifting him and his family to their homes. However, they should have also not been declared above the law for any alleged cases against them. Yes, some compromise could have been made by sorting out the way out.

The above statement is a statement which being a responsible citizen, any one can give.

As far as my personal feeling is concerned, my heart is crying for the death of innocents. But not for the militants/terrorists. I feel greatest sorrow and pain for the death of Rasheed Ghazi. He was an educated and moderate person. He should have decided some thing positively. My mind is just static why he opted to be killed by army forces. He was given so many options and he should have selected any one of them. His death ended up the life of a man who always appeared to be a wise person except for his last six months decisions. He also became the reason of so many innocents, some of them were willing to accept such death while the others were not willing at all and were feeling to be captured by militants.

Now after his death I dont go into the detail of any of his previous acts, as all such acts were supported by the then governments. I dont accept Rasheed Ghazi as a pure AALIM due to certain reasons but he was a citizen of Pakistan and I am feeling greatest greif on his death along with other innocents that was in my view caused by his own decisions.

As far as character of army is concerned, yes of course, it has always been questionable. I wonder how such a big problem was harvested in Islamabad under the eyes of government and law enforcing and intelligence agencies. Had it been cured at an earliest stage, we must have not lost such a big number of innocent lives. However, despite all the truths about army, in this matter, seven days time was given to resolve the issue that appeared to be a good courage from men of power. All warnings were given, all efforts were made, all offers were given and all sources were used to agree Rasheed Ghazi on some conclusion. But Rasheed Ghazi did not agree on any thing. In my view he should have agreed for house arrest.

In an advocates opinion, Mr. Abdul Azeez and his family will never be sentenced for death punishment and they will probably relieved after facing some jail days. Same was expeted for Rasheed Ghazi but time did not go in favor of positivity. It might be the fate which did all this.

I regret for the situation which appeared at Lal Masjid and I feel greatest sorrow for all the innocent peoples' deaths. Nothing went as per law. It is extremely painful. It would always cause pain for us and will make our memories sour. This happened to be the murder of muslim by the muslim; both in case of outsiders' deaths as well as insiders' deaths. What can I say?

Regards,

Kamran.

What are you talking about Mr. Kamran. Our govt is not at all trust worthy. What was the guarntee that Govt will really play a fair role with Late Ghazi? Most probably they would have made some wrong cases on him and may be handed over to American govt as wanted terrorist by America.

Deciding death for yourself, your family and your friends, is not an easy job. Till last moments he was not ready to be handed over in to Mushraf's hands. And till last moments the message for Pakistani Awaam was to refuse Army govt in pakistan at any cost. Till last moments he said that this ARmy is the biggest enemy of Pakistan. Me and you like people are unaware of things going on inside politics. But these influential people, who have contacts inside politics definitely know all those things which are kept out of sight and hidden.

Anyway Musharaf is a murderer and he is traitor. He has touched the last limits of Cruelty and brutality. He says he is trying to bring Extremisim to end but actually he is creating it in our people. You just wait and see that what consequences this event is going to bring in near future. Pakistan is going to be devided in two groups. One the Musharaf side so called Roshan Khiyaal modern group and on other side we type of people who wants to save Islam and keep it alive in our beloved country.

One request, please do not call them terrorist. They are not. Just see around you how islam is being insulted and muslims being killed all over the world. The authorities who have powers, weapons, force, are using their all means to put Islam down. Then why not a true muslim or Jehaadi can keep a weapon with himself to defend himself and his freedom?
I have also requested Mr Kamran not to call these Muslims terrorist or extremist but he is i thing a ROSHAN KHAYAL borther of Killer Musharaf. I dont know why people say like this and where from these guys such cruel courage to defend their arguments. Being a Muslim do we have authority to blame any other Muslim brother. Mr Kamran i am surprise to see that often you came with nice topics, why you have such harsh opinions regarding this topic. My dear brother again and again i am telling you that you are not allowed to blaim your Muslim brother. who knows that who is better in the eyes of God. No one knows that who is better and who is wrong so i strongly condemn your opinion. Please brother dont call these people terrorist as they were absolutely right with their thoughts and opinions only they followed the wrong procedures to accomplish their opinions.
Dear,

Notwithstanding the pain which I feel on the deaths of all the innocents, I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT WITHIN AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY WHOEVER

- takes the law in his hands,
- intends to murder the other muslims,
- intends to use the suicide bomb attacks on government officials and other muslims and even on dependent non-muslims,
- obtain such ammunition from the enemies of muslim country,
- practise his such intentions,
- keeps the wanted people in his custody ilegally,
- make the innocents his/their hostage,
- enforces his own beliefs forcibly without the IJMAH-e-UMMAT,
- kidnapp the policemen and foreigners who are not muslims (in no matter they are a judge to what was legal and what was ilegal)
- and become the cause of death of hundreds innocents

IS A TERRORIST AND EXTREMIST.

There are much more reasons for my conclusion about persons. I wonder at one place Imran says

"My dear brother again and again i am telling you that you are not allowed to blaim your Muslim brother. who knows that who is better in the eyes of God. No one knows that who is better and who is wrong so i strongly condemn your opinion."

Soon after these words Imran says

"Please brother dont call these people terrorist as they were absolutely right with their thoughts and opinions only they followed the wrong procedures to accomplish their opinions."

At one place he says that no one knows who is right and who is wrong. While soon after he declares that LAL MASJID people were absolutely right with wrong adopted procedure. Imran decided all the things at his own but prohibits the others from doing so. I dont call it MUNAFQAT as these are little bit harsh words but this must be dual policy.

I dont appreciate Government's crual killings but at the same time I cannot accept that such guys were not the terrorists.

Now the question of Cool Lioness.

Dear, you are not the only muslim at this forum. Every one dislikes FAHASHI and other such sort of disorders in an islamic society but this by no means can lead any one to announce his own views to be implemented by the force of AK-47. There were so many procedures to call the attention of ULEMAS and muslims to resolve the issues. Terrorism or announcement of intended terrorism was not a solution.

Who allowed these guys to kill a ranger sitting in another building, who allowed them to kidnapp policemen (i for a moment dont advocate any other kidnapped person), who allowed them to fire the government's building and vehicles, who allowed them to come outside the Lal Masjid with Ak-47 and other ammunition, who allowed them to store such a big reserve of ammunition which has been used continuously for seven or eight days, who allowed them and made it ethical for them to use mosque for such pruposes, who allowed them to create such a situation within Pakistan, and at the end who asked Abdul Azeez to use BURQA for this FARAR?????????????????????????????????

What more should be required to make somebody a terrorist or at least extremist????????????

I wonder on the mindsets who say that just the way adopted was wrong and everything else was correct. Just listen, if Mr. A abuses Mr. B in front of him and Mr. B murders him or attacks on him, the act of Mr. B was due to Mr. A's act but by no means Mr. B's act will be endorsed by law as a correct action. And he ultimately will be treated as a criminal. Has any body any doubt? Will any argument save Mr. B? I wonder on the mindsets who simply declare "it was a wrong procedure and everything else was correct". I can only wonder becoz when eyes are closed by GOD, no one can open them. Same sentence you can use for me, but you will have no reasonable argument.

Always talk to me with arguments and not just becoz some one has beared and was a Maulvi so no wrong word should be used against him.

I again declare that I have greatest respect for ULEMAs and true noble men of ALLAH and not for the rigid maulvies, terrorits and extremists.

And if you talk about ROSHAN KHAYALI, then you must note that I am against all the FAHASHI and URYANI that is emerging in this society but I still cannot support the acts of Lal Masjid and I feel that such trends cannot be stopped by us using AK-47 when so many of us are migrating to europe and USA and other such countries. This is not the time of TALIBANISATION.

You said that there would be after affects of this incident. Just for a moment, open the news papers of last 10 years and you will see so many such incidents all over Pakistan. I never found our country a peaceful place and I am witness of reading, seeing and hearing hundreds of incidents during last twenty or twnety five years. This all has ever been done by similar terrorists and will continue to be done by them. Therefore, no wonder if anything like this happens. However, whenever any such culprit would be captured, he must not be given any safe passage and should be punished under law.

Coollioness said

"Just see around you how islam is being insulted and muslims being killed all over the world. The authorities who have powers, weapons, force, are using their all means to put Islam down. Then why not a true muslim or Jehaadi can keep a weapon with himself to defend himself and his freedom?"

She should know that Islam was affected by so many rulers but the major loss to Islam has always been caused by these terrorists and weapon retainers. For whom and against whom, they have to use such weapons? If no body is attacking on me and u while I and you have not committed any crime then why they have always been endangered. The guys who used the name of Islam for their benefits and causes have ever affected the cause of islam. Please do not forget realities. This has nothing to do with their freedom. Every one is free in this country if he is not a criminal. Even so many criminals are free in this country which should also be stopped.

Rasheed Ghazi should have accepted the govermental offers and should have saved his life as well as the lives of other hundreds of innocents.

Nothing was going to happen against him if it was not happened since last six months. Government has given him a reasonable time to decide but he decided his own death with the death of all those who were with him as well as those who were his hostage.

However, none of my above views should be construed as to in support of army. Our army is one of the worst armies of the world. They can rule the country but cannot save its borders. It has so many times been proved.

Further, I dont want to mess up the things with any of the respected forum members and every thing states was my own viewpoint and is not requested for to be followed by any one else.

Best regards,

Kamran.
Truth Mr. Kamran
Dear Shoaib,

Thank you very much for recognising the truth and for declaring it in front of those who dont bother to call any one muslim as non-muslim or Kafir just becoz the other does not agree to their viewpoint.

Regards,
Kamran I think its not very easy to change anyone's opinion. As some body said that "Opinions are ultimately determined by feelings and not by intellect". So I think being unbiased in making opinions is something really very difficult to achieve.

The further problem in such incidents is, where the name of religion is used we people are not ready to listen to any thing.

I am never in much favour of the outcomes of enlightened moderation, however, still its much better than religious exteremism.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>
<br />Kamran I think its not very easy to change anyone's opinion. As some body said that "Opinions are ultimately determined by feelings and not by intellect". So I think being unbiased in making opinions is something really very difficult to achieve.

The further problem in such incidents is, where the name of religion is used we people are not ready to listen to any thing.

I am never in much favour of the outcomes of enlightened moderation, however, still its much better than religious exteremism.

Mr Kamaran & Schuaeb Sahib,

Jee Jee yahan zara see Islam kee baat karo tou foran Extremism ka taana mill jaata hai. Just like people are calling Late Ghazi as extremist. I wonder why only in case of religion we have this word EXTREMIST. why we dont use it with the evil acts where it should be used. Like Politicians are extremist in corruption. Govt has acted as an extremeist while solving Lal Masjid matter. Our Muslims are going towards extremism in Fahashi. Zana is getting extremely common day by day among muslims too. America is an extremist country. Yaar kiyun you so highly educated and mature people are using such words for your own fellow people. Dont you think if you call people for what they are not, will end up in converting them into the same??? If you call a student in Lal Masjid that you are extremist, you are extremist,you are extremist,you are extremist. Woh tou extremist nahin bhi ho ga tou ban jaey ga. As you people think that they have forgotton their religion, where is yours then? Forgiveness bhi koi cheese hai ya nahin. And please donot remind me the 6 months period given to them. Who knows they had been trying with govt in peaceful ways too. Govt would have not bothered to what they were saying. Result tou yehi nikalna tha. But ofcourse the punishment would have not been DEATH.

I dont live in Pakistan, i work in highly prestigious engineering firm of America, i have british, americans, scottish, turkish,jordanians, indians, Egyptians, Polish, Italian, all nationalities around me. I never ever used this word infront of them while describing Muslims. There is a difference between Ghazi and his co. and extremist Talibaans. Why r you putting everything in same pot and try to cook something delicious?

This is all our govt and foreign govts who are feeding us with this word and the idea behind it. And the long term consequences that i am seeing is that there will be a time that all the muslims will be called extremists and they will treated as animals.

In my other posts i said it and saying it again now, that i am not supporting the act of Ghazi and co but the way our govt has responded is absoultely wrong. Was there no other way out of this impasse? I said it once before in some of my other post that earlier Christians, jews and Hindus were calling us extremists, and killing us, involving us in all kind of terrorist acts. NOw after this incident, where a muslims ruler has killed his own country muslims with his own bare hands, we have stamped the idea of Muslims being only TERRORISTS and EXTREMISTS. Yeh kahan ka insaaf hai ke apnon ke saath bhi waisa hi salook kiya jaaey jaisa ghairon ke saath hota hai????????????? i thought Blood is always thicker then water.

[quote]<i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Dear,

Notwithstanding the pain which I feel on the deaths of all the innocents ( yes me too like you and all other Muslims around the world), I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT WITHIN AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY WHOEVER(i will try to comment side by side. see words in parenthesis ()

- takes the law in his hands, (Which law? Law is only under the feet of our ruling authorities. Other then that there is no law in whole Pakistan.)

- intends to murder the other muslims, (You must be talking about our Govt. right? You must be talking about her miltary actions, (yeah miltary actions on his own country men) in NWFP, Balouchitan, Karachi and Lal Masjid ofcourse)

- intends to use the suicide bomb attacks on government officials (Khass kam jahan Paak) and other muslims (you talking about lal masjid's admin? Or which other muslims? Mrs. Shameem the one running a night baar?) and even on dependent non-muslims (Well non muslims were not killed. it is said they were running ladies prostitutes business behind the scene).

- obtain such ammunition from the enemies of muslim country (12-15 Kalashinkoves??? yea really this is something really enough specially when they have to fight against the whole pakistan army)

- practise his such intentions (did they practise anything?)

- keeps the wanted people in his custody ilegally (illegaly? i thought that was a teaching insitution and parents theirselves had admitted their kids and kids where studing there from years and years. Also i heard a lot of students came out too LIVE. i heard them saying on tv that they are out just because of their parents pressure otherwise their ideas are still the same and they are with Ghazi brothers till death.)

- make the innocents his/their hostage ( yeah later on these so called hostages where killed by our govt. They were killed for no reason)

- enforces his own beliefs forcibly without the IJMAH-e-UMMAT ( not OWN beliefs. they are the ISLAMIC believes, came from Allah thru Prophet Mohammed PBUH)

- kidnapp the policemen and foreigners who are not muslims (in no matter they are a judge to what was legal and what was ilegal ----- (Bravo and three cheers to you. do you mean that non-muslims are allowed to do anythng in our country? Sorry i wont allow a non muslim to do ANYTHING, that contradicts with my beliefs, even in my own house)

- and become the cause of death of hundreds innocents ( yeah thats what our govt has done)

IS A TERRORIST AND EXTREMIST. right our govt is a TERRORIST AND EXTREMIST.

[quote]<i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Dear, (Read in the Parenthesis)

Notwithstanding the pain which I feel on the deaths of all the innocents ( yes me too like you and all other Muslims around the world), I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT WITHIN AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY WHOEVER(i will try to comment side by side. see words in parenthesis ()

- takes the law in his hands, (Which law? Law is only under the feet of our ruling authorities. Other then that there is no law in whole Pakistan.)

- intends to murder the other muslims, (You must be talking about our Govt. right? You must be talking about her miltary actions, (yeah miltary actions on his own country men) in NWFP, Balouchitan, Karachi and Lal Masjid ofcourse)

- intends to use the suicide bomb attacks on government officials (Khass kam jahan Paak) and other muslims (you talking about lal masjid's admin? Or which other muslims? Mrs. Shameem the one running a night baar?) and even on dependent non-muslims (Well non muslims were not killed. it is said they were running ladies prostitutes business behind the scene).

- obtain such ammunition from the enemies of muslim country (12-15 Kalashinkoves??? yea really this is something really enough specially when they have to fight against the whole pakistan army)

- practise his such intentions (did they practise anything?)

- keeps the wanted people in his custody ilegally (illegaly? i thought that was a teaching insitution and parents theirselves had admitted their kids and kids where studing there from years and years. Also i heard a lot of students came out too LIVE. i heard them saying on tv that they are out just because of their parents pressure otherwise their ideas are still the same and they are with Ghazi brothers till death.)

- make the innocents his/their hostage ( yeah later on these so called hostages where killed by our govt. They were killed for no reason)

- enforces his own beliefs forcibly without the IJMAH-e-UMMAT ( not OWN beliefs. they are the ISLAMIC believes, came from Allah thru Prophet Mohammed PBUH)

- kidnapp the policemen and foreigners who are not muslims (in no matter they are a judge to what was legal and what was ilegal ----- (Bravo and three cheers to you. do you mean that non-muslims are allowed to do anythng in our country? Sorry i wont allow a non muslim to do ANYTHING, that contradicts with my beliefs, even in my own house)

- and become the cause of death of hundreds innocents ( yeah thats what our govt has done)

IS A TERRORIST AND EXTREMIST. right our govt is a TERRORIST AND EXTREMIST.

Pages: 1 2