Accountancy Forum

Full Version: R U IN FAVOR OF GOVT OPERATION AGAINST LAL MASJID?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Asalam U Alaikum,

As you can see from my subject, i am going to talk about the latest issue and incident of Lal Masjid islamabad. I want to know the young generation opinion on it. I want to know how we, the young ones, are viewing this matter.

I am totally against Mr. Musharaf operation against his own country men. I am sorry but i cannot call him a Muslim. Because its Haraam on a muslim to kill another muslim. I understand and admit that the way adopted by Ghazi Brothers to gain Govt. attention was wrong. But i must say that the demand they had, was absouletly correct. There was no harm in what they were asking for. I was listening to one of student who surrendered on 2nd or 3rd day of this event, telling to media that they did not imagined such a harsh, hard and brutal response from their own Govt. Which is the Govt of a Muslim country and we are the citizen of this muslim country.

Late Ghazi Rasheed definitely realized his mistake (or may be his brother Ghazi Aziz's mistake) but it was too late for him. To settle the situation in a peaceful manner he tried hard to negotiate with Govt of Pakistan which resulted to be a failure. Because our Great Mushraf did not want to let them go alive in ANY way. He definitely had the orders from his father Bush who is the worst enemy of Muslims (just like Yazeed).

Its really so sad, and my heart is crying out, just like all pakistanis, for all those who got killed in this operation. Just like its name, Mosque has got red blood bath with the Muslims red blood. It has become a Red Mosque in reality. A place where from last 38-40 years, Muslims were offering prayers, performing abloutions, reciting Quran, Imams gave Khutbas, thousands and thousands of students getting the education of Islam, talking about Quran and Hadees, is turned into rabbles by no others but our own Muslims. How many Qurans would have gone to ashes. Musharaf is not afraid of Allah but he is afraid of Bush. I wish him and his colleagues (who helped him in all Kufaraana actions) a terrible death, so all the muslims around the world can see and learn lesson from.

This matter could have been solved in a much better way. IF Late Ghazi Rasheed was asking for a safe passage, Musharaf could have granted him and to his students. Later on Govt can use his CID force to follow them and arrest them. Ghazi Rasheed requested Govt to give his charge to Judicial Court and let them decide about his fate. This was a genuine demand. But why would Musharaf follow any rule and law from any court. He himself has broken every law and rule to take over the govt. He himself is the biggest criminal, whose hands are red with murder of 1000s muslims (in Afghanistan, NWFP, Balouchistan and God knows how many more).

I work outside Pakistan and i know what people (Christians and Hindus specially) are thinking about Muslims. What image they are getting from Muslims as whole and specailly from Pakistanis. Pakistan Govt has made us hide our faces and identities from foreigners. We cannot answer any of their questions.

Govt has got all the powers, and Govt should have shown a big heart, if Ghazi Brothers were wrong. She had alot of options to handdle this matter. I wonder, will they kill every single individule asking for Islamic System (Sharaiee Nizaam) in country?

Dear Friends!
All True Muslims Offcourse Not in favour of government action against Lal Masjid.
Because it is only for to show america that Mr.President is against Islamic Mujahids and if he is not President in future then these
islamic Mujahids can take over.
Inshallah i pray Allah to give Muslims a Fine Thought to feel who are muslims and who are against the muslims.
I also said that in the Shadat Of Molana Ghazi , the government , the full media , the general public and the opposition play significant role in favour of Government and they all are "JAWAB-DAY" to Allah.

Thanks

Sheikh Asim Saeed
Jis shan say wo Maqtal main Gia,
Wo Shan Slamit Rahni Hay,
Yah jan to aani Jani Thi,
Iss jan ki koi parwa nahi.

Dedicated to Maulana Abd-ul-Rasheed Ghazi
Shaheed-e- Islam
Just what I can assess at the end of this drama is we people are predisposed to results and only find means to justity the conclusions we have drawn in our mind.

The general psyche is that defend the Ghazi brothers and blame the government. We don't have got the ability to understand that while evaluating the results of this particular event we can't at the same time blame the government and agencies for this predetermined drama and called the maulvis shaheeds. Do try to understand what I wanted to say.

If it was a drama planned by the government and agencies, then ghazi brothers are the ones who should be blammed first. In this case they are government spys in guise of maulanas. If it is the case they should be cursed for earning the bad name to ulamas, Pakistan and whole Muslim Nation. I don't know how one who says that it was a planned drama could support the ghazi brothers. Muslims have to look at things with a broader mind, anything that attaches Islam to it may not always be right.

If someone says it is a genuine incident and then he supports the gahzis then atleast he is to a little extent justfied. At least he is not a confused mind messing up contradicting things. However, majority of evidence are in the favour of proving that it was a pre planned event.

Another important thing to look at is the students who were declared mujahids in the begining were later on used as hostages to save his own life. What could be more SHARAMNAK then this. Didn't you people see their parents weaping outside for seven days. If someone deliberately wants to keep his eyes close may Allah help him.

A person or a group who has challenged the writ of the state should never be given a safe passage. Similar examples are there from history. By giving them a safe way out the govt. is getting blackmailed by them and is paving path for more such incidents.

This is not what JIHAD is...........please try to understand.
I never mean that I am in favour of this incident. It is quite evident now that it was a govt planned event. However, I am still confused what purpose it will actually serve for the govt? And how the end of Ghazi could be related to the drama?

It is normally said that this drama was staged to demonstrate to Western Lords that extremists exist in Pakistan and Muaharraf's govt is inevitable. I wonder when every kid of Pakistan understands it was a drama how could the Western Lords be made fool by all this.

And if someone says it was a drama about which Ghazis didn't know, then this statement defys all my logics
I never mean that I am in favour of this incident. A mosque became the battle field, many inocent kids were killed and this event has earned such a bad name to whole Muslim nation.

It is quite evident now that it was a govt planned event. However, I am still confused what purpose it will actually serve for the govt? And how the end of Ghazi could be related to the drama?

It is normally said that this drama was staged to demonstrate to Western Lords that extremists exist in Pakistan and Muaharraf's govt is inevitable. I wonder when every kid of Pakistan understands it was a drama how could the Western Lords be made fool by all this.

And if someone says it was a drama about which Ghazis didn't know, then this statement defys all my logics
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>
<br />Just what I can assess at the end of this drama is we people are predisposed to results and only find means to justity the conclusions we have drawn in our mind.

The general psyche is that defend the Ghazi brothers and blame the government. We don't have got the ability to understand that while evaluating the results of this particular event we can't at the same time blame the government and agencies for this predetermined drama and called the maulvis shaheeds. Do try to understand what I wanted to say.

If it was a drama planned by the government and agencies, then ghazi brothers are the ones who should be blammed first. In this case they are government spys in guise of maulanas. If it is the case they should be cursed for earning the bad name to ulamas, Pakistan and whole Muslim Nation. I don't know how one who says that it was a planned drama could support the ghazi brothers. Muslims have to look at things with a broader mind, anything that attaches Islam to it may not always be right.

If someone says it is a genuine incident and then he supports the gahzis then atleast he is to a little extent justfied. At least he is not a confused mind messing up contradicting things. However, majority of evidence are in the favour of proving that it was a pre planned event.

Another important thing to look at is the students who were declared mujahids in the begining were later on used as hostages to save his own life. What could be more SHARAMNAK then this. Didn't you people see their parents weaping outside for seven days. If someone deliberately wants to keep his eyes close may Allah help him.

A person or a group who has challenged the writ of the state should never be given a safe passage. Similar examples are there from history. By giving them a safe way out the govt. is getting blackmailed by them and is paving path for more such incidents.

This is not what JIHAD is...........please try to understand.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Mr. Schueab, Well i wont say that it was a PRE-PLANNED drama. I have a hunch that both Ghazi brothers had conflicts. Ghazi Rasheed seems to be innocent and soft hearted person where as the elder brother seems to be quite shrewd. How cum he being the Khatib of Mosque, initiating the whole problem, came out alive with his wife and kids. and how cum the Naib Khatib, MOulana Rasheed had to take over his brother's responsibilities and got killed at the end?. I am afraid that if the govt was involved in this whole incident then Moulana Aziz was a part of this game too. He knew what's going to happen.

Govt said again and again that she wanted to save the maximum number of lives. They said that there are a lot of innocent people inside , that includes kids, girls, ladies and some parents too. But the time when Moulana Rasheed was ready to talk, Mr Musharaf gave him an agreement with a time limit of 30 mins only, to say either Yes or No to his proposed conditions/agreement. Why so? Was he afraid to see that matter is going towards a peaceful solution? Why he did not tried to solve the problem with negotiation only? Why he did not give them atleast one more day to think on his proposed agreement????

YOu answer me by yourself, that if you were the person to decide that what could be the best solution to achieve this target, to safe maximum lives, what you would have done? If you ask me, i am sure that i would have accepted Moulana's demands. I would have agreed to give him safe passage and let him leave the islamabad, leave the charge of Madrisaas, drop all the weapons they had and let them go. Later on I being the Govt., could have used my CID force to follow them. But atleast i would have never decided to kill 1000 rather more people of my very own country. NO WAY......
figure of 1000 may be doesnt carry much value when you say it from mouth. but just imagine if 1000 bodies are lying in front of you, all soaked with humman blood. And that bodies include small kids too, atleast my heart will brust out from pain.

I feel that whatever you call this whole thing, drama or real inicident or whatever, but the innocent got killed and the culprits are still safe or actually in safe hands.

As far as America role is concerned, i am sure that while deciding about final operation, Musharaf only thought about smiling face of Bush and not crying eyes of his own country men. YOu say that Moulana was keeping the innocent kids as hostages to save his life. Tell me that hostage was better for those parents weeping outside, or this is now best for them that their own President ordered his troops to kill their kids in front of their eyes?????????? Do you think that Moulana would have ever killed any of those kids??????
as a muslim i am totally against the policies of mr musharaf yazeed. what he did was absolutely wrong. actually in all his period he had all such policies which are against the teaching of islam. so i strongly opposes his policies not only on this matter but all other matters including the killings of karachi on 12 may, cj reference etc
Dears,

As you have seen from all of my previous posts, I dont appreciate the killing of a number of innocents within the Lal Masjid.

Operation should have been delayed while it was already delayed for seven days. Resolution should have been found by way of negotiations within the legal boundries.

However, safe passage should have not been given and must had not been given to any one in the history. Every thing should have been done as per laws.

Mr. Rasheed Ghazi appears to have been used by the hands of some one hidden behind so many curtains. The role of Abdul Azeez really seems to be doubtful. Rasheed Ghazi has of course been loyal to his elder brother.

I cannot announce any one muslim as Kafir or Non-Muslim irrespective of whatever he has done either it was Rasheed Ghazi or is Musharraf. Every one would one day be answerable to God.

I at the end condemn all the terrorism and extremism causing such incidents in Pakistan and pray for a peaceful future of this country and betterment of Muslim Ummah.

Best regards,

Kamran.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Cool Lioness</i>

Mr. Schueab, Well i wont say that it was a PRE-PLANNED drama. I have a hunch that both Ghazi brothers had conflicts. Ghazi Rasheed seems to be innocent and soft hearted person where as the elder brother seems to be quite shrewd. How cum he being the Khatib of Mosque, initiating the whole problem, came out alive with his wife and kids. and how cum the Naib Khatib, MOulana Rasheed had to take over his brother's responsibilities and got killed at the end?. I am afraid that if the govt was involved in this whole incident then Moulana Aziz was a part of this game too. He knew what's going to happen.

Govt said again and again that she wanted to save the maximum number of lives. They said that there are a lot of innocent people inside , that includes kids, girls, ladies and some parents too. But the time when Moulana Rasheed was ready to talk, Mr Musharaf gave him an agreement with a time limit of 30 mins only, to say either Yes or No to his proposed conditions/agreement. Why so? Was he afraid to see that matter is going towards a peaceful solution? Why he did not tried to solve the problem with negotiation only? Why he did not give them atleast one more day to think on his proposed agreement????

YOu answer me by yourself, that if you were the person to decide that what could be the best solution to achieve this target, to safe maximum lives, what you would have done? If you ask me, i am sure that i would have accepted Moulana's demands. I would have agreed to give him safe passage and let him leave the islamabad, leave the charge of Madrisaas, drop all the weapons they had and let them go. Later on I being the Govt., could have used my CID force to follow them. But atleast i would have never decided to kill 1000 rather more people of my very own country. NO WAY......
figure of 1000 may be doesnt carry much value when you say it from mouth. but just imagine if 1000 bodies are lying in front of you, all soaked with humman blood. And that bodies include small kids too, atleast my heart will brust out from pain.

I feel that whatever you call this whole thing, drama or real inicident or whatever, but the innocent got killed and the culprits are still safe or actually in safe hands.

As far as America role is concerned, i am sure that while deciding about final operation, Musharaf only thought about smiling face of Bush and not crying eyes of his own country men. YOu say that Moulana was keeping the innocent kids as hostages to save his life. Tell me that hostage was better for those parents weeping outside, or this is now best for them that their own President ordered his troops to kill their kids in front of their eyes?????????? Do you think that Moulana would have ever killed any of those kids??????

Dear Ms. Coolionness

First of all I would like to clarify some stats. 1,000 people were not killed in the incident. The death toll at the end of the whole episode is 109. This figure includes milliary people which are about 9 or 10, a couple of people or more from media, of course Ghazi himself and his millitant companions. This figure I think manly includes students which were at the outset declared as MUJAHIDINS and ended as hostages. And if someone thinks that 109 is not a very big figure, then he or she is seriously mistaken, 109 lives mean something.

Firstly please justify the case that the students who were initially the part of Ghazi's forces were at the end used by him as hostages to blackmail the govt to let him away.

Secondly, if Ghazi really wanted things to be settled safely without much life losses, were six months not enough for him to go for some peaceful solution. During this whole lal masjid episode both the ghazis repeatedly challenged the govt. I think such a large time frame provided to them is enough for anyone to assess that whether ghazis wanted a peaceful solution or not. At one time the govt is being blammed that why they waited of some less than six months for the operation and at the same time it is also being blammed that some more time should have been given to ghazi. Once again it defys all my logics.

What I assessed from your posts, you are not very much clear about what happened. Apparantly it seems that you think that Abdul Aziz was a part of this govt planned drama and Abdul Rasheed didnt know the game that was being planned. No one may ever know what were the real facts, however, I never think that this could be the case. And if think is for sure had Abdul Aziz been killed you alongwith a big majority had called him a shaheed.

You said that had you been in govt. you would have let Ghazi free, that is the reason that you are not the preident because that requires some mental maturity which in your case I hope will come with time.

I am never a supporter of govt. During the incident my observation regarding the thinking of Pakistani awam is that initially before the operation some were in the favour of Ghazis, as the considered this way of AMAR BIL MARUF fine. Then the operation started and many of those who initially supported ghazis were found saying that this is no way to impose Islam. Especially after the shamefull arrest of Abdul Aziz none of his supporters had anything to justify the case. And then as the things went on all the blames were shifted on govt. I too do blame the govt, however, it never means that the ghazis were justified in their mallicious act. And then Abdul Rasheed's death made him the hero as it is our tradition. PPPs fame increased many time due to the death sentence of Bhutto, Gen Zia who a pretty bad repute among masses was forgiven by the masses due to his tragic plane crash. Similarly Saddam's supported were once again given a chance to call him a hero upon his death. So we people are very courteous in this case.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by shsaeed</i>
<br />Dear Friends!
All True Muslims Offcourse Not in favour of government action against Lal Masjid.
Because it is only for to show america that Mr.President is against Islamic Mujahids and if he is not President in future then these
islamic Mujahids can take over.
Inshallah i pray Allah to give Muslims a Fine Thought to feel who are muslims and who are against the muslims.
I also said that in the Shadat Of Molana Ghazi , the government , the full media , the general public and the opposition play significant role in favour of Government and they all are "JAWAB-DAY" to Allah.

Thanks

Sheikh Asim Saeed
very well said...
In my opinion both government and the management of the Lal Masjid are to blame for this incident. The government should have stopped getting arms and ammunition smuggled into the mosque. The whole point of this mosque was to preach young or old muslims on Quran and Islamic issues, yet they had modern fire arms.

I think silence operation was legitimate as government tried its best to reduce the number of casualties, if any, there were to occur from the commando action. The government gave the management about 7 days to surrender but the brothers were reluctunt to surrender - see the way one of the brother came out!

I think if these maulanas were against the way the country is run by the current management, they should liaise with their party, MMA, and try to get enough votes in the coming general election to form their own government and address all issues then. What the hell is this argument that they want to form a shariat court within this mosque that already has a number of modern fire arms!

What I've heard the reason behind why negotiations didn't get successful is because at the very last time, Maulana said he also wants those extremists (probably foreign terrorists) to get free exit too. I think that is too much to ask and shouldn't have been asked.

I guess the majority of Pakistani believe that this whole incident was planned to please western governments. I think Musharrafs job is the most difficult job currently in the world. I think if any of us are to be in his position, we would have done the same.

The whole problem is with our public and opposition in the parliament. Most of these opposition guys are there to make their own politics. You can tell from their way of communication the level of education. Having a BA degree is not difficult. I think the condition should've been whether they can communicate effectively.

I think our government should've only one spokesperson and all other people should be banned from giving comments on sensitive matters. On this mosque incident, everyone was willing to give comments and all of them were giving different stories. We have seen many times that a railway minister comments on foreign policy issues and vice versa. The railway minister, for example, might be a senior minister but he shouldn't be commenting on foreign policy issues purely because that's not his domain.

Our public is too illeterate. I think these guys should study properly so that they get to understand the real issues and focus their attentions to how to resolve these issues rather than simply agreeing with what media is saying. Half of the time, media is also complicating the stuff and predicting what could've happened rather than what's happened.

Overall, I think the Lal Masjid incident was one of bad week for the country but I also believe this is should've happened to the management of this extremist maulanas.

Dear Ms. Coolionness

First of all I would like to clarify some stats. 1,000 people were not killed in the incident. The death toll at the end of the whole episode is 109. This figure includes milliary people which are about 9 or 10, a couple of people or more from media, of course Ghazi himself and his millitant companions. This figure I think manly includes students which were at the outset declared as MUJAHIDINS and ended as hostages. And if someone thinks that 109 is not a very big figure, then he or she is seriously mistaken, 109 lives mean something.

Firstly please justify the case that the students who were initially the part of Ghazi's forces were at the end used by him as hostages to blackmail the govt to let him away.

Secondly, if Ghazi really wanted things to be settled safely without much life losses, were six months not enough for him to go for some peaceful solution. During this whole lal masjid episode both the ghazis repeatedly challenged the govt. I think such a large time frame provided to them is enough for anyone to assess that whether ghazis wanted a peaceful solution or not. At one time the govt is being blammed that why they waited of some less than six months for the operation and at the same time it is also being blammed that some more time should have been given to ghazi. Once again it defys all my logics.

What I assessed from your posts, you are not very much clear about what happened. Apparantly it seems that you think that Abdul Aziz was a part of this govt planned drama and Abdul Rasheed didnt know the game that was being planned. No one may ever know what were the real facts, however, I never think that this could be the case. And if think is for sure had Abdul Aziz been killed you alongwith a big majority had called him a shaheed.

You said that had you been in govt. you would have let Ghazi free, that is the reason that you are not the preident because that requires some mental maturity which in your case I hope will come with time.

I am never a supporter of govt. During the incident my observation regarding the thinking of Pakistani awam is that initially before the operation some were in the favour of Ghazis, as the considered this way of AMAR BIL MARUF fine. Then the operation started and many of those who initially supported ghazis were found saying that this is no way to impose Islam. Especially after the shamefull arrest of Abdul Aziz none of his supporters had anything to justify the case. And then as the things went on all the blames were shifted on govt. I too do blame the govt, however, it never means that the ghazis were justified in their mallicious act. And then Abdul Rasheed's death made him the hero as it is our tradition. PPPs fame increased many time due to the death sentence of Bhutto, Gen Zia who a pretty bad repute among masses was forgiven by the masses due to his tragic plane crash. Similarly Saddam's supported were once again given a chance to call him a hero upon his death. So we people are very courteous in this case.

[/quote]

Dear Mr. Schuaeb,

We all are just guessing about the number of casualties. None of us know that how many got killed? And the reason is once again our Govt. They did not allow the media to do the coverage. Why? Was there something black in the bottom? They even did not allow them to go inside soon after the operation was over. Why? Dont tell me that she was much careful about their security. Actually They were trying to clean up the mess they had made over there. Major Rashid said in his press conference that they did not find any foreigners, neither any suicide bombers. Moreover, he said straight forwardly that the operation was purly govt's decision (may be he was feeling guilty after seeing the scene inside the Lal Masjid).

If i second the govt decision of killing Muslims of my country, then i am MATURE???? Well if this is the case then i better stay immature.

The point is not, to be or not to be the supporter of Ghazi's or Govt. The point is to see that whatever happened was right or wrong? And i say and will continue to say that it was absolutely wrong. For God sake demanding for something right is not a sin. And the person should not be killed for that. I know we have a huge number of such citizens or more widely such Muslims, who are muslims just by names. I being a girl, donot like muslims girls in tight jeans, short shirts and sleeveless shirts. But this is what i see very common in Lahore, Islamabad and Karachi type of cities. I know married womens having extra marital relationships with young unmarried boys. I loathe those womens. Same goes with the men having relationship with girls. Go to Punjab University and see what boys and girls are doing? Go a bit inside Lahore Cantt and see the clubs there. See what the videos shops and filled with. What type of movies and channels coming on our TVs thru cables? You must have seen that channel where they show pakistani theater dramas and shows.

What do you think that these students from Lal Masjid just got up one morning, took the dandaas, went out and kidnaped that lady (i forgot her name..Shameem something) from her house??? Dont you think it would be insane if there was no reason behind that? And what did they do to that lady? I heard frm Dr. Shahid Masaood saying rather writing in a newspaper that that lady was running a Night Bar (Qahbaa Khaana). Dont you think that such people should be the one killed on the spot and not these students????? If our govt has closed the eyes, does it mean that we all should also close ours? What these students has done is like innhon ne Jhanjhora hai awaam ko. Those chinese ladies, were said that they were supplying ladies (Prostitutes) to the Rich class of Islamabad. Dont you think that they should be stopped?

But i confess that the way of Ghazi's were also wrong. This was not the way to tell Govt. But atleast the punishment to them should not be death in any way. And by the way who knows they may had tried some other peaceful ways too?????? Humaray tou apnay politicians, including Musharaf, sab drinkers bhi hain and are involved in other 2 number businesses. They all are corrupt (socially, religiously, mentally, from all ways). Why they will ever like to stop such actitvities going on in country? Woh tou khud sab yehi kaam kar rahay hain. Unhain tou yeh sab acha lagta hai, na ke burra.

Islam is a very soft religion. If Lal Masjid people were wrong in the way they tried to bring rather revive Islam in Pakistan then humari Govt ne kounsa Muslim honay ka saboot diya hai? kounsa koi theek kaam kiya? She should have taken them into confidence. Should have tell them that we are with you, do not worry. We promise that we will think on your demands.

Yaani ke hudd hi ho gaiee hai. Aap apnay parents ki baat na maano tou woh aap ko golee se maar dain?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by derivativetrader</i>
<br />In my opinion both government and the management of the Lal Masjid are to blame for this incident. The government should have stopped getting arms and ammunition smuggled into the mosque. The whole point of this mosque was to preach young or old muslims on Quran and Islamic issues, yet they had modern fire arms.

I think silence operation was legitimate as government tried its best to reduce the number of casualties, if any, there were to occur from the commando action. The government gave the management about 7 days to surrender but the brothers were reluctunt to surrender - see the way one of the brother came out!

I think if these maulanas were against the way the country is run by the current management, they should liaise with their party, MMA, and try to get enough votes in the coming general election to form their own government and address all issues then. What the hell is this argument that they want to form a shariat court within this mosque that already has a number of modern fire arms!

What I've heard the reason behind why negotiations didn't get successful is because at the very last time, Maulana said he also wants those extremists (probably foreign terrorists) to get free exit too. I think that is too much to ask and shouldn't have been asked.

I guess the majority of Pakistani believe that this whole incident was planned to please western governments. I think Musharrafs job is the most difficult job currently in the world. I think if any of us are to be in his position, we would have done the same.

The whole problem is with our public and opposition in the parliament. Most of these opposition guys are there to make their own politics. You can tell from their way of communication the level of education. Having a BA degree is not difficult. I think the condition should've been whether they can communicate effectively.

I think our government should've only one spokesperson and all other people should be banned from giving comments on sensitive matters. On this mosque incident, everyone was willing to give comments and all of them were giving different stories. We have seen many times that a railway minister comments on foreign policy issues and vice versa. The railway minister, for example, might be a senior minister but he shouldn't be commenting on foreign policy issues purely because that's not his domain.

Our public is too illeterate. I think these guys should study properly so that they get to understand the real issues and focus their attentions to how to resolve these issues rather than simply agreeing with what media is saying. Half of the time, media is also complicating the stuff and predicting what could've happened rather than what's happened.

Overall, I think the Lal Masjid incident was one of bad week for the country but I also believe this is should've happened to the management of this extremist maulanas.

In all what you said above, i truly second the only idea of being liaising with MMA or anyother party ,even coming out as new party and then come up with their ideas and demands. But again i will say, if they had made a mistake, the punishment should have never been death.

No i donot agree that govt was serious in saving lives. otherwise there was no lose to her if she had waited for few more days. Electricity, food, water everything was already disconnected. For how many days the people inside would have watied for govt to respond positively?

As you said very confidently, "Our public is too illeterate.". Who has made them or kept them illiterate? Majority of Pakistan has been intentionally induldged into the vicious circle of Rottee, Kapra and Makaan. No one has time to think about what's going on around them. They just need the above three things for their survival. Ask a poor lady, where she is going to caste her vote in elections? Her asnswer would be, " Baji sanoon kee koun kursi (chair) tey aanda aey, tey koun jaanda aey. Sannoon do waqat dee routee mill jaey bas." Before the elections, leader will come, give one Aaatay kee boree, one daal and sugar ka packet to them for free. In result of this favor he owns all their votes. After winning the seat, he will never show up with his dirty face again. But for next five years, nuqsaan tou ho giya na Pakistan ka.

So i will say that All blame goes to our leaders/govt/ruling authorities. A country like Pakistan, which is blessed with all kind of blessings, is going towards death with each day passing.

Help and SAVE your country in any possible way, you can.

Govt Shows Very Non Muslim Action.
Pages: 1 2