Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Amazing Facts Regarding LAL-Masjid Operation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Brothers and Sisters;

In whole drama of LAL MASJID Government and her officials always insisted that inside LAL MASJID there are some GHEER MULKEES and these people belong to AL-QAIEDAH Government and her officials also insisted that there are also very well equipped and well trained Militants of banned Organizations like <b>HARAKT-UL-MUJAHEDEN, JAISH-E-MUHAMMAD (SALLALAH-U-ALLIH-E-WASSALAM), LASHKAR-E-JEHAD-AL-ISLAMI, ABOU ZAR GHAFFARIE GROUP and others.</b>
<b>
Government also insisted that LAL MASJID “MILITANTS” are very well equipped with Suicide Attack Jackets.</b>

If this is the case and Government is right by whatever she says then where those GHEER MULKEES, AL-QAIEDAH militants, Jehadies and others has gone????

And another ludicrous thing here is that if LAL MASJID “Militants” or INTAHA PASANDS were well equipped suicide attackers then why didn’t they commit any single suicide attack and if they were very well trained then why <b>LAL MASJID Militants have lost nearly 300 “ DEHSHATGARDS (TERRORISTS)” contrary our beloved Government has only lost 8 “SHUHADAS (martyrs of truth)” of our beloved army.
</b>
One more thing that we need to appreciate is that Our Government’s AAQA-O-MOLA America has gifted 2 F16s to our nation thanks to America. Our nation is also very NA-SHUKRIE I haven’t seen anyone thanking to America.
<b><font color="red">
PERVEZIAT (PERVEZ MUZZALAL & Co.) won this war against MAZHABI SHIDAT PASANDS and hats off to PERVEZ MUZALLAL and his team that they had defeated very dangerous people (Mullahs) of our society.</b></font id="red">

Thousands of Army Militants, Rangers JIALY, Our well known Police and security forces hundreds of Automatic Guns, Tanks, Bunkers, SSG (Special Services Group)’s [AL-ZARAR Department] people have won war against (12 to 15)<b> AK-47 and AK-56 (Kalashankoves)</b> and some very well trained and equipped MULLAHS.

Very much thanks to <i>PERVEZ MUZALLAL</i> and his team especially to SIR AIJAZ-UL-HAQUE, SIR MUHAMMAD ALI DURRANI, SIR TARIQ AZEEM, AND OUR MOST RESPECTFUL SIR CHOHADREE SHUJA’AT (may ALAH (S.W.T) increase his SHUJA’AT), SIR ZAFAR IQBAL WARAICH, SIR ALTAF HUSSAIN (PER-O-MURSHID of whole MUHAJIR Community), <b>Mrs. BENAZIR (She really is “BENAZIR” because She is unique at least I haven’t seen anyone like her huge long face like DAWN KEY)</b>, Missing one person here will mean that we missed most important personality the one and only <b>Mr. NAZIR NAJEE</b> he is well known column writer in JUNG NEWS PAPER he is very keen to crush MULLAHS under his feet and so he represents his thoughts and share those golden so educated words with us, One most important person here is our very well known Scholar <b>MUJADID-E-MILLAT</b> true preacher of ROSHAN-KHYAL ISLAM <b>HAZRAT MR. JAVED GHAMDIE SAHIB (LANUT-ULLAH-ALLIAH)</b> he is also a well known personality in LAL MASJID case we always are very keen in having his ideas and his FATAWAS. As they are well enough to obtain understanding of ROSHAN KHYAL ISLAM this great MUJADID of this century has written only 22 lines of Arabic Language in his whole life where our Mufti sahib told us that there were at least 36 mistakes in 22 lines. And amazingly mufti sahib told that these are mistakes, which even our JAHIL INTIHA PASAND (DARJA-E-OULA [first class]) student of MADERSA can easily capture (see Mufti ABUL BABA SHAH MANSOOR’S ARTICLE IN WEEKLY ZARB-E-MOMIN 22 to 28 June 2007).

Regards,
Muhammad Amir
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Amir</i>
<br />Dear Brothers and Sisters;

In whole drama of LAL MASJID Government and her officials always insisted that inside LAL MASJID there are some GHEER MULKEES and these people belong to AL-QAIEDAH Government and her officials also insisted that there are also very well equipped and well trained Militants of banned Organizations like <b>HARAKT-UL-MUJAHEDEN, JAISH-E-MUHAMMAD (SALLALAH-U-ALLIH-E-WASSALAM), LASHKAR-E-JEHAD-AL-ISLAMI, ABOU ZAR GHAFFARIE GROUP and others.</b>
<b>
Government also insisted that LAL MASJID “MILITANTS” are very well equipped with Suicide Attack Jackets.</b>

If this is the case and Government is right by whatever she says then where those GHEER MULKEES, AL-QAIEDAH militants, Jehadies and others has gone????

And another ludicrous thing here is that if LAL MASJID “Militants” or INTAHA PASANDS were well equipped suicide attackers then why didn’t they commit any single suicide attack and if they were very well trained then why <b>LAL MASJID Militants have lost nearly 300 “ DEHSHATGARDS (TERRORISTS)” contrary our beloved Government has only lost 8 “SHUHADAS (martyrs of truth)” of our beloved army.
</b>
One more thing that we need to appreciate is that Our Government’s AAQA-O-MOLA America has gifted 2 F16s to our nation thanks to America. Our nation is also very NA-SHUKRIE I haven’t seen anyone thanking to America.
<b><font color="red">
PERVEZIAT (PERVEZ MUZZALAL & Co.) won this war against MAZHABI SHIDAT PASANDS and hats off to PERVEZ MUZALLAL and his team that they had defeated very dangerous people (Mullahs) of our society.</b></font id="red">

Thousands of Army Militants, Rangers JIALY, Our well known Police and security forces hundreds of Automatic Guns, Tanks, Bunkers, SSG (Special Services Group)’s [AL-ZARAR Department] people have won war against (12 to 15)<b> AK-47 and AK-56 (Kalashankoves)</b> and some very well trained and equipped MULLAHS.

Very much thanks to <i>PERVEZ MUZALLAL</i> and his team especially to SIR AIJAZ-UL-HAQUE, SIR MUHAMMAD ALI DURRANI, SIR TARIQ AZEEM, AND OUR MOST RESPECTFUL SIR CHOHADREE SHUJA’AT (may ALAH (S.W.T) increase his SHUJA’AT), SIR ZAFAR IQBAL WARAICH, SIR ALTAF HUSSAIN (PER-O-MURSHID of whole MUHAJIR Community), <b>Mrs. BENAZIR (She really is “BENAZIR” because She is unique at least I haven’t seen anyone like her huge long face like DAWN KEY)</b>, Missing one person here will mean that we missed most important personality the one and only <b>Mr. NAZIR NAJEE</b> he is well known column writer in JUNG NEWS PAPER he is very keen to crush MULLAHS under his feet and so he represents his thoughts and share those golden so educated words with us, One most important person here is our very well known Scholar <b>MUJADID-E-MILLAT</b> true preacher of ROSHAN-KHYAL ISLAM <b>HAZRAT MR. JAVED GHAMDIE SAHIB (LANUT-ULLAH-ALLIAH)</b> he is also a well known personality in LAL MASJID case we always are very keen in having his ideas and his FATAWAS. As they are well enough to obtain understanding of ROSHAN KHYAL ISLAM this great MUJADID of this century has written only 22 lines of Arabic Language in his whole life where our Mufti sahib told us that there were at least 36 mistakes in 22 lines. And amazingly mufti sahib told that these are mistakes, which even our JAHIL INTIHA PASAND (DARJA-E-OULA [first class]) student of MADERSA can easily capture (see Mufti ABUL BABA SHAH MANSOOR’S ARTICLE IN WEEKLY ZARB-E-MOMIN 22 to 28 June 2007).

Regards,
Muhammad Amir

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Very well said MR. Amir. Its as clear as a bright day, that our govt is responsible for all this loss our nation has to face today. She has done nothing but stamped the idea of West that muslims are INTEHA PASSAND and TERRORISTS. Our madrissas are full of weapons and kids are getting the education of how to use them. They are taught that suicide bombing is Jaaiz in islam and it is Jehad.

Earlier Christians, Hindus and Jews were killing muslims, blaming them for all terrorists actions heppening around the world and today Muslims have killed muslims and proved them right.

I am sure that these all people responsible for earning the bad name to Islam ( religion of our Prophet Mohammed PBUH) and destroying the image of His ummat, are going to be thrown into the deepest part of Hell but i wish and pray that here in this world too, they should be given such a severe punishment, that the whole world could see them in the same pain they had been giving to others and no other muslim can ever think to repeat this mistake...Amin
i totally agree with aamir
This whole incident created much doubts about the role of government, and apparantly it looks like that it totally was govt. planned drama.
However, I don't know how one can justify the case of Maulanas of Lal Masjid. As things are well proved that they are the ones who intentionallly or unintentionally assisted the govt in pursuance of its evil desires. In fact they are the ones who have created a lot of doubts about Ullemas and earned a very bad name for whole Muslim nation