Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Where have they Gone??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A touchy column by Dr. Shahid Masood
Please Comment!!

http://http//www.jang.com.pk/jang/jul200...7/col3.htm
i just read that column in the paper in morning...v touchy

This is extremely painful !!!
I almost cried !!!
One must read this article. It is cleared who was wrong. However, the life of these innocent people ca be saved if our government wants. But they were Awaam and Awaaam don’t have any right in Pakistan. This is a country for the president, Prime minister and all others politicians.
Our politicians were busy in attending APC in London when our government was killing innocent people in Lal Masjid.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by oalevel</i>
<br />A touchy column by Dr. Shahid Masood
Please Comment!!

http://http//www.jang.com.pk/jang/jul200...7/col3.htm
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

yes i read it too today early morning. I could feel the wetness in my eyes. [(]
Asslam-o-Alikum
how r u all. today i read the article of DR. SHAHID MASOOD. really i couldn't stop tears to come in my eyes. just we can pray that ALLAH hamaray hukmurano or hum sab ko b hidayat day.AMEEN.
n threre r many people that they r saying Pakistan should go towards the Aitadal Pasandi n we should condemn intiha pasandi.
so i want to ask that to imposition of shriah is intiha papsandi if yes so 95%of population of Pakistan is intiha pasand.
thanx

<font color="green">Please read following article too.</font id="green">

http//www.jang.com.pk/jang/jul2007-daily/16-07-2007/col4.htm

<font color="green">As compared to Dr.Shahid Masood's article, i found it to be much balanced and neutral, i hope all of you will agree ...</font id="green">

Regards,
Dears,

I read Dr. Shahid Masood's above referred article and really the heart wished to cry for some moments. Of course those were like our sisters and we are very much disappointed and are in serious greif by their killings.

All innocent lives should have been rescued. We would be answerable for such killings one day.

Regards,

Kamran.
i agree with you Dr shahid. not only me but hundred of thousands of muslim of pakistan do agree with you. Then where the problem exists. do any one has the answer
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Imran</i>
<br />i agree with you Dr shahid. not only me but hundred of thousands of muslim of pakistan do agree with you. Then where the problem exists. do any one has the answer

The answer is that we only talk and no one takes the initiative. Majority of Pakistan, regardless that he is educated or uneducated, rich or poor, young or old, knows whats going on in our country. Knows that there is a need of Inqelaab (revolution), knows that there is need to stand up and raise their voice against the politicians. WE know that there is a strong need to change the whole system. But as you can see that no one is doing anything. Everyone is looking at each other with the hope that he will stand up for him.

Every one likes to be a doctor, engineer, CA, CSP officer, pilot, Accountant, army officer but if he doesnt like something, that is to be a politician. The question is who is going to take the step forward to join POLITICS?
I will, just waiting for the right time when studies will finish and do something just for the Pakistan.
Basically every one is against it and every one wants some sort of revolution but the problem is still who to step forward. Now a days circumstances are such that every one try to save himself and if some one accumulate courage and stand against the wrong, he is demolished. Examples exists of such people. Our recent Govt have engaged public in such matters that they are not able to say something against them. For example high inflation, fear to be disappeared and mental tourcher through different acts are some of the factors which have brain washed the people minds for such criticism. A layman doesnot have time to thing that how to rectify the wrong situation and what to do againt
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Imran</i>
<br />Basically every one is against it and every one wants some sort of revolution but the problem is still who to step forward. Now a days circumstances are such that every one try to save himself and if some one accumulate courage and stand against the wrong, he is demolished. Examples exists of such people. Our recent Govt have engaged public in such matters that they are not able to say something against them. For example high inflation, fear to be disappeared and mental tourcher through different acts are some of the factors which have brain washed the people minds for such criticism. A layman doesnot have time to thing that how to rectify the wrong situation and what to do againt

Yes you are absolutely right. We all are trapped in the vicious circle of poverty. People are surviving on their daily wages. If one day they have to skip working, they do not have anything to eat. How such people will come out with you to protest?

But still i think that if the young generation come out on roads, i mean the students and people like us, who are not married atleast, may be we can have a way out.
Dears,

I dont know why IQBAL WAS NOT MAYOOS FROM HIS KASHT-E-VEERAAN otherwise it's a truth that no one (generally) wants to take the steps.

Further, the KASHT-E-VEERAN has been made so much VEERAN that it would take extreme of effort for just making the people to realise what is happening around us.

Regards,

Kamran.
Why we do not have people like Iqbal, Jinah, Liaqat Ali Khan, Mohamed Bin Qasim, Tariq Bin Zayad, Sultan Tipu and so many others today?
Pages: 1 2