Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Fianlly, Pakistan got the F-16 planes........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At last Pakistan is blessed with 2 f-16 planes that arrived at the Mushaf airbase on the very same day when the Lal mosque mission was “successfully” accomplished. It seems as if Bush has been much pleased with the “match-winning performance” of our govt. And it has sent the 2 planes as a reward to the govt. Though the ‘price’ of the planes has already been paid, in 1990 if I’m not mistaken, but the nation had to pay a much bigger ‘price’ in the form of the blood of hundreds of the Muslim Pakistanis (regardless of whether they were the students or the soldiers). And the rest of the planes are to arrive Pakistan till the mid of the next year. I don’t know much would this nation pay for them, too. To add more, these planes would surely be obsolete for USA and one can imagine to what extent these obsoletes can be useful for us. And to add insult to injury, the factory of its spare parts is being established in India, our sworn enemy. Weren’t the JF17 thunder far far better than this?
Huh, what a hell we didn’t need such ‘costly’ fighter-planes jin ki itni bharri qeemat ada qarni pari ho. Iss se tu accha hai k hum inn f16 ko thank u k sath USA ko hi gift kar daide.
How do u ppl look at this?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Astute Accountant</i>
<br />At last Pakistan is blessed with 2 f-16 planes that arrived at the Mushaf airbase on the very same day when the Lal mosque mission was “successfully” accomplished. It seems as if Bush has been much pleased with the “match-winning performance” of our govt. And it has sent the 2 planes as a reward to the govt. Though the ‘price’ of the planes has already been paid, in 1990 if I’m not mistaken, but the nation had to pay a much bigger ‘price’ in the form of the blood of hundreds of the Muslim Pakistanis (regardless of whether they were the students or the soldiers). And the rest of the planes are to arrive Pakistan till the mid of the next year. I don’t know much would this nation pay for them, too. To add more, these planes would surely be obsolete for USA and one can imagine to what extent these obsoletes can be useful for us. And to add insult to injury, the factory of its spare parts is being established in India, our sworn enemy. Weren’t the JF17 thunder far far better than this?
Huh, what a hell we didn’t need such ‘costly’ fighter-planes jin ki itni bharri qeemat ada qarni pari ho. Iss se tu accha hai k hum inn f16 ko thank u k sath USA ko hi gift kar daide.
How do u ppl look at this?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

At first place i dont know that what is the need of mounting up so much war related weapons. I think we are enough strong now to face any enemy. And important thing is not the weapon you are using against your enemy. But it is the Jazba behind. Which i am afraid that our army is lacking. Example of Talibaans is infront of us. Though the weapons they are using is nothing infront of the weapons USA is using against them but todate US is not able to get control over them. Why? Because of Talibaans purpose and Jazba behind this fight.

Our public doesnt have anything to eat, they are dying, and look at our rulers, they are buying costly weapons. And God knows which enemy they want to fight with. But innhain kiya, they are getting the money from public, apni jaib se paisay thouree jaa rahay hain.
@ Cool lioness
U know which enemy the rulers want to fight with? Their own country man. With others they don’t dare to do so. After 9/11 when the Americans said to our president that America will attack on u if u r not gonna support us tu hamare President sahib ne kaha tha k plz hum pe bambari ne karain we will give u our air bases. Till know they laugh at the Pakistanis. They say we thought k kuch batain hum zoor se manwa lian gay aur kuch “day dila k” but Pkaistani tu sirf darane se hi sab batain maan gaye. What a big shame the govt. has earned 4 us.
Dear, I’m not concerned with the money paid to purchase but the blood given to purchase them. But the govt. least cares abut it.