Accountancy Forum

Full Version: How an ACCA can go to UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Khani I have passed 14 papers of ACCA and going to start articles for ACCA I want to ask If I want to go to UK what I have to do?
Its so simple visit the British High Commision n' tell them ur qualification n' ur intentions. They will guide u in a better way.
Hope it would be of help to u....
Ya! Sure The British High Commission Will Better Guide You.
Or More simply dail 0800-22000. The British Council will guide u about the immigration procedure.
Plz rectify the word immigration
Imran Bhai have I said something wrong?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by khani</i>
<br />My name is Khani I have passed 14 papers of ACCA and going to start articles for ACCA I want to ask If I want to go to UK what I have to do?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

First of all you have to go to UK Embassy and apply for visa.
YER lol ACCA WALAY AHGAYH HIE JOBLESS HAI IN UK ,,,,,, TUM JAH KER UDER KAYAH KERO GAH ?
Hi
First of all you have to find a suitable firm for articles, if you can get articles in KPMG (Taseer Hadi) Ernst & Young (Sidat Hyder) or Yousuf Adil. They will send you on secondment to different countries and then you can apply for UK as HSMP candidate.
Bye