Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Apna Paksitan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Asslam-o-Alikum
how r u all. i hope u wil b fine.
i have some quries regarding pakistan.
my question is that
what have we given to pakistan and what paksitan has given to us?
plz comment on it.
waiting for reply.
Pakistan has given us shelter and identity. We can try to become sincere with our country. For that we have to work whatever we do as per Shariah and constitution of Pakistan. This is the only way for an ordinary civilian to give the country....
<b>Very Good Topic Started By Brother Yasin</b>

<b>What Pakistan Gave to Us</b>
Pakistan gave us a piece of land where we(Muslims) can live with full independence(Remember that After Madina-e-Munawwarah pakistan is the second state which was made in the name of ISLAM)...Pakistan gave us shelter to live and practice Islam without any restriction...Pakistan gave us an Identity and Name that we are Pakistani...Pakistan gave us our beloved army which is now a days destroying whole nation...Pakistan gave us 10-12 years democracy and remaining dictatorian influance....Pakistan give us 1973 constitution...

<b>What We Gave to Pakistan</b>

We gave "TANAY(TANN-O-TASHNIE)" to pakistan...We gave Curroption to Pakistan....We gave pakistan a historical name in swiss bank...we gave pakistan QARZ-UTARO-MULK-SANWAROO scheme...we gave pakistan very huge number of Generals like AYUB,ZIA,YAHYA,PERVEZE MUZALLAL...We gave pakistan very sound education policies(thats why our nation is getting more "KHUWANDAH" now a days)...we gave pakistan millions of litters of Blood from 1947 till now...We gave pakistan huge number of lewd TV Channels...We made Pakistan in the name of Islam but we still didn't give it "NIZAM-E-ISLAM"...we destroyed thousands of people whenever people ask for their constitutional right of "NIFAZ-E-ISLAM"...we kill thousands of people from 1953 to 1973 just because of "TAHAFUZ-E-NAMOOS-E-RISALAT(to declare Qadiyanies as KAFIRS)"....we killed thousands of people from 1978 till now because of "TEHREK-E-NIZAM-E-MUSTAFA"...We gave pakistan December 1971....when East Pakistan became "BENGLADESH".....We gave pakistan a department of "POLICE"..and we are proud to be a POLICE STATE...we can say that we make Pakistan a Police State....We gave Pakistan 700,000 "MUHAFEZEEN-E-QUOM"...they were out of practice sice 1998 thats why in greater interest of nation we make them full practice session from 3rd July 2007 to 11th July 2007...hopefully they can now be able to fight with other INTEHA PASNADS...

We never send our ARMY in KASMIR but we send out army to Tribal areas to fight with Extremists...we never used our army to cover AFGHAN border before 2001 but now we are proud to send 90,000 army personnel to cover that boundry...

Finally we gave pakistan "SODAGRAN-E-MILLIT" like Z.A.BHUTTO,BENAZIR BHUTTO,PERVEZE MUZALLAL,AYUB,YAHYA,ZIA a very huge list...

We gave pakistan LEWD PROTECTION ACT...

We gave pakistan "QUOM PARASTS" like MQM,ANP,JSQM...and others but we never gave pakistan "KHUDA PARASTS"...

We gave pakistan KESC,WAPDA...
<b>
PAKISTAN GAVE us DR.ABDUL QADEER KHAN what we did with him?????</b>
Pakistan gave us lot of Universities but why we didn't gave too much PHDs to it????...

Finally Pakistan GIVE NAME to us but what we did we lost that name....but where????????????? I don't know....DO you know??? Any one!!!!!!!........

Regards,
A Pakistani
very true amir
Amir bhai gave us a huge list of what we have given to our country. Most of us were not aware of what we gave..

Hum Sharminda Hain Pakistan, Hum Sharminda Hain
Asslam-o-Alikum
how r u all
thanx for ur appreciation and participation,specially u Aamir brother
whatever u wrote no doubt its correct. but u know just because of these some selfish politicians we can not ignore the people who r very devoted n faithful with pakistan.
i want that u people also write on them n appreciate their enthusiasm and encourage their efforts.
hope this will extend our discussion criteria.
regards
yasin ibrahim
Mr. Amir is quite right in his approach. Not only him but all of us know about the facts. But the question rises again that if we know the realities then what we are doing to eliminate the roots of evil? Pakistan is no doubt, one of the most beautiful country around the world. Its is beautiful because of its people, their traditions, languages, lands, rivers, hills and many more. But why we are destroying its beauty with our own hands? And its not the people only living inside doing it but the overseas pakistanis are equally destroying Pakistan's image.

Anyway since this topic has popped up, i would like to float an idea over here, regarding the same topic. It is true that untill we, each person, individually, did not try to bring some positive change , initially may be only in our own lives, nothing positive is going to happen. Leave the leaders, leave having hopes from them, try from your ownself, take a start from yourself. So my idea is why not we should discuss and suggest here something, some steps, some initiative, that we can take individually for the betterment of Pakistan.

For instance, i had an idea about catching foreigners attraction toward visit pakistan. I had thought that i will take some pictures of different areas of Pakistan, make a file type thing, take copies of them and distribute it among people over here in UAE. I mean as much possible as i can do. I was planning to do it in on 14th August, thats just around the corner. Buttttttttttttttttttt......... due to this Lal Masjid sad incident, and these bomb blasts every day, i feel it will be useless thing to do right now. Or what do you guys think?

Other idea that i had was to stop the use of Pepsi and Coca Cola and other drinks specially related to these companies. HOw to stop? I myself have stopped taking these drinks. Its been now many months that i ve stopped them. NOw if i convince my whole family and freinds to stop its use, it would be a positive step towards decreasing the profits that these companies are gaining from us. And inreturn making weapons to kill us, preparing forces to invade us.

I will tell you my other ideas too but i want to know what you guys think about all above?
Dear Coollioness,

The only solution is to impart education to the next generation. Not a single kid should be left without sending him to school and educating him on all advanced lines. Of course deeni taleem is the part of our lives and must be continued as well.

But if you really want to do some thing then believe you me all other actions and thinkings will go in vain unless we promote this idea.

If we can altogether do something in this regard, it would be the most fruitful job. For example we all can take responsibility of one unknown or known (deserving) kid's education, if his/her parents cannot do it at their own until he/she becomes fully equipped in his/her selected field of education so that he/she could play an active role in our country's development.

Without education and development we would be a failed nation.

Best regards,

Kamran.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Dear Coollioness,

The only solution is to impart education to the next generation. Not a single kid should be left without sending him to school and educating him on all advanced lines. Of course deeni taleem is the part of our lives and must be continued as well.

But if you really want to do some thing then believe you me all other actions and thinkings will go in vain unless we promote this idea.

If we can altogether do something in this regard, it would be the most fruitful job. For example we all can take responsibility of one unknown or known (deserving) kid's education, if his/her parents cannot do it at their own until he/she becomes fully equipped in his/her selected field of education so that he/she could play an active role in our country's development.

Without education and development we would be a failed nation.

Best regards,

Kamran.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Ok this is one of the good ideas that if we can promote education. We can fund his/her expenses and atleast can help him reaching to the level where he can himself earn and study too. Now question is from we can get these funds? I think being Muslim and earning people we are eligible to pay Zakat. Instead of giving this amount to any needy we can collect it one's account (predecided) and from there it can be delivered to one selected deserved boy or girl. How does it sound to you?
Dear Cool Lioness I can't disagree with most of what you said in you above posts I specially appreciate you on leaving Pepsi and Coca cola.My dear sister it can be possible in UAE to stop the products of YAHOOD-O-NASARA but when talking about pakistan it is very difficult to stop using these products, Once I had decided to stop using these products but If in pakistan we stop using these products we don't have any other alternative for it.Hopefully this will be not be a case in UAE...

I also agree with Kamran Sahib's Idea to educate our nation and I Strongly agree with his statement that we should take a responsibility to educate atleast one or two child and I ALhamdoulillah say that there are lot of people who are already doing this...

Cool Lioness also said that we should use our ZAKAT in educating our nation this is also very good idea...

Now being a Pakistani I also have some suggestions here

1)We should take action against those who have made Education as Commercial activity(Tejarat).And in pakistan we have 1000s of Institutes,Academies, Schools ,Colleges who are earning high amounts from GHRAEEB nation.

2)We Should make people aware of their rights and also we should educate them about thier legal responsibilities.

3)We should not caste out our votes to "ZAMEER FAROOSH" people of country although it is very difficult to change pre planned decisions however "HIMMAT E MARDAAAN MADAD E KHUDA"

4)We should have to restructure our Educational system in the light of QURAN O SUNNAH

5)Teachers are the most important pillar 0f any nation because they are the hands which make people either an enthusiastic nation or a deprived nation we should have to purify this department.

6)We should have to adopt "TAQLEED" of the SAHABAI-E-KARAM(Rizwanallah alihm) rather than of FARANGIES.We should tell our nation that SULTAN SALAH-UD-DEN AYUBEI(Rehmatullah-e-alleh) was the great MUJAHID who had defeated YAHOODs bitterly, we need one or two more Ayubies...

7)We should have to teach our nation about the role of Muslim Scientists in history we should have to teach our nation about the Incidents of BAGHDAD which ruined UMMAT-E-MUSLIMA down.

8)We should have to make people aware of "ZAMER FAROOSH" NAM NEHAD scholars who are very active now a days in TV channels like GHAMDIE...this Ghamdie has written a Script of film "KHUDA KAY LIAY" and he decleared "MUSIC" HALAL he is "AMERICI TANHKA DAR".Also one more name of "NAZIR NAJEE" this NAJEE is infact NAGEE he also using his wrong vision to destroy whole nation...Another Coumn writer in Daily Jang "CHOR-AHA" this Chor is very big thieve of HAQ and SACH...May ALLAH(S.W.T) bless our nation from these "AGENTS of YAHOODIES"

9)If we really need to do something we should promote the vision of scholars like "ALLAMA IQBAL(Rehamatullah-e-Alleh)"...

10)In the end I will say what mahater Muhammad used to say that in Muslim nations we should promote a "Single Currancy" like Euro....
What we can do for the betterment of Pakistan!! This idea I guess has been discussed at a lot lot of places. And a lot of enthusiastic Pakistanis like us are very much willing to do any thing to achieve this purpose. But despite all this sincerity and willingness nothing is been done. The reason being quite obvious that majority of thoughts remain thoughts and are not converted in to action.

One thing is said that if each Pakistani start performing his duties honestly and become an honest civilian majority of problems Pakistan is facing will automatically be finished. Now this concept can't be totally disagreed. The question is what we can do in this regard. Its certain that such a state is very hard to achieve and none of us can bring this. However, one thing which each of us can do is impose these correction of his part, if every body does so we will be having very less us problems.

But I am sure that no body including myself will thing about changing himself, because such a change may require sacrifice and that is something painful. So futile will remain all such discussions and we will keep on blaming Pakistanis and Pakistani leadership, without ever considering that Pakistan is not a mere piece of land its the Pakistani people which constitutes Pakistan and unless Pakistanis are not gonna change nothing can change Pakistan's destiny. And I can assure that the world is not courteous enough to allow such nations survive for long.
Its beyond any doubt that education can change this fate of any nation. And lack of proper education is the one of the major problem we as a nation are facing. Any step to provide education is highly appreciated and we all must contribute towards this.
Amir Sahib, you have given a big list. I appreciate your ideas but i was talking about the things that we can do personally. We cannot change whole education system neither we can change our currency. But we can definitely take small steps which can ultimately take us to something better than before. I can agree to one of your point about voting the right person. yes we can provoke this thought in our street atleast or among our friends. Make them convince to vote the right person (like Imran Khan [)]).

As far as pepsi coca cola drink is related then anything is possible if you have real intention to do it. Where there is will, there is a way. You can get alternatives like Water, fresh juices, lassi or milk shake etc. Maqsaad tou piyaas bhujaana hai then why only coke or pepsi, and why not anything healthy. The easiest way to stop your urge for pepsi is take one or two glass of water or juice or anything before taking it. Aik dafa piyaas bujh gaiee, pepsi or coke kee demand bhi bujh jaey gi.

Mr. Schueab sacrifice tou karna paray ga. Kuch hasil karnay ke liye kuch khona zaroori hai. And this small sacrifices are nothing infront of those sacrifices which were given in 1947 and still we and our parents are suffering due to lack of injustice all around. I know we cannot bring the revoloution in few days but atleast we can take the first step. You know something i believe in developing a right thought among masses. Once you change their mind, they will take care of their rest of life. Sirf Aik banday ko badal do, you do nothing fantastic like this. And for this we need to be very cautious with our selves because Actions speak louder than words. You cannot leave a long lasting effect on anybuddy, until you yourself is not clear that what you are doing or saying is right.
Sacrifice can't so easily done as said.

I agree that developing a right thought among the masses can bring a revolution. However, I am not so sure where to put my and your self among the masses or among those who are decide what is right or wrong.